Dear forum I have a problem.

Dear Chloe, I feel sad, I think that Mummy might have seen this thread because she has had a word with me, and says that there is no way am I sleeping with her cause I wee and poo all over, she called me a "mucky pup" :cry:

Well just wait till tonight she will pay for being so naughty, Humans who would have them eh Chloe? :rant:

Dear kira, if your mum doesnt get her act together you could always throw her out so she goes to a place were she wont get as much love but there again someone like rainrescue will come along and save her and try to find a nice doggie to give her a forever home and she`ll get spoilt rotten, tell her the only reason you make all this noise is because you want to look after her-- wouldn`t she be worried if she couldn`t see you ??

Dear Kira

You must sort out the toilet thing, humans love it when we learn how to do it properly and then I will guarantee you will get up them stairs......

Love Baz n Feebs xx

Hi Kira, I howled all night and my mummy didn't hear me but Daddy did he took me upstairs and placed me right between mummy and daddy !!! Its nice and warm there too, My mummy wasn't to keen at first but i never poohed or wee'd in their bedroom , i went down stairs and did it at the bottom of the stairs for my daddy to put his foot in. I have slept with them since day one and fully intend to forever!!!mummy says when i get my new playmate i will have to sleep with her, i am looking forward to teaching her to do all the naughty things i did a year ago when i was a wee puppy. I am also looking forward to teaching her how to chase the cat but i won't teach her to chase our house bunny as she is seriously scarry and tries to eat my tail!!! and more to the point she is the boss! i would'nt dare be naughty to her as she sleeps in my crate and tries eating my dinner, she drinks my water too.

Hope all goes well for you Kira .

love Badger

Dear Kira, I saw Strix telling your mummy that you can come and stay at our house, if you don't buck up your ideas - I've no idea what that means, but I have a feeling it's not good!!

Whenever dogs come to stay at our house, they have to sleep in the big cage in the kitchen (unless there's a thunderstorm and they get to sleep under the bed - which is a bit weird :huh: ). If they're noisy they have a blanket thrown over them until they're quiet, and they certainly aren't allowed to sit on anybody's knee or on the sofa! (Though there was one little black dog who'd had a really bad day so we all got to sleep in the big bed that night :D )

I'd count yourself lucky, get the hang of 'bedtime' and don't do anything that gets you sent to Strix's Bootcamp :P (You're not even allowed upstairs if you're a visitor :shocked: )

Brude, the cutest beagle on the planet - or so everybody tells me :P

Dear kira, if your mum doesnt get her act together you could always throw her out so she goes to a place were she wont get as much love but there again someone like rainrescue will come along and save her and try to find a nice doggie to give her a forever home and she`ll get spoilt rotten, tell her the only reason you make all this noise is because you want to look after her-- wouldn`t she be worried if she couldn`t see you ??

My poor Mummy, she is a pain but I don't want to get rid of her just yet, she is proving to be pretty much un-trainable though which is a bit disappointing as I had such high hopes for her when I got her :sad:

That place you talk about sounds like the place where I was living before I took Mummy on... It's better here in Mummies den :)

Hi Kira, I howled all night and my mummy didn't hear me but Daddy did he took me upstairs and placed me right between mummy and daddy !!! Its nice and warm there too, My mummy wasn't to keen at first but i never poohed or wee'd in their bedroom , i went down stairs and did it at the bottom of the stairs for my daddy to put his foot in. I have slept with them since day one and fully intend to forever!!!mummy says when i get my new playmate i will have to sleep with her, i am looking forward to teaching her to do all the naughty things i did a year ago when i was a wee puppy. I am also looking forward to teaching her how to chase the cat but i won't teach her to chase our house bunny as she is seriously scarry and tries to eat my tail!!! and more to the point she is the boss! i would'nt dare be naughty to her as she sleeps in my crate and tries eating my dinner, she drinks my water too.

Hope all goes well for you Kira .

love Badger

Dear Badger, My Mummy just won't let me sleep in her bed she is adamant, she really is such hard work...very territorial, but not vicious I suppose thats something :rolleyes:

I love playing with my friend Oliver, he is a cat too, we play chase around the house and up and down the garden, it makes Mummy do this funny chuckling sound when she sees us... Humans can be so entertaining at times :D

Me and me mate Oli :D

Dear Kira

You must sort out the toilet thing, humans love it when we learn how to do it properly and then I will guarantee you will get up them stairs......

Love Baz n Feebs xx

Hello Baz and Feebs :) between you and me I do have a bit of trouble with my toilet thing its very embarrassing :blush:

And it is something Mummy makes one of her scenes about, I am trying hard on that because I do want to get up them stairs very much, just like my big brother Durham does :)

Dear Kira, I saw Strix telling your mummy that you can come and stay at our house, if you don't buck up your ideas - I've no idea what that means, but I have a feeling it's not good!!

Whenever dogs come to stay at our house, they have to sleep in the big cage in the kitchen (unless there's a thunderstorm and they get to sleep under the bed - which is a bit weird :huh: ). If they're noisy they have a blanket thrown over them until they're quiet, and they certainly aren't allowed to sit on anybody's knee or on the sofa! (Though there was one little black dog who'd had a really bad day so we all got to sleep in the big bed that night :D )

I'd count yourself lucky, get the hang of 'bedtime' and don't do anything that gets you sent to Strix's Bootcamp :P (You're not even allowed upstairs if you're a visitor :shocked: )

Brude, the cutest beagle on the planet - or so everybody tells me :P

Dear Brude, thank you so much for warning me about what our Mummies talked about :o your a mate.

I read this last night and I was so worried that I decided not to shout my Mummy when she went upstairs... well I did for 5 minutes (force of habit :D ) but decided it best not to risk it.

No offence Brude cause your a mate, but your Mummy Strix sounds a nightmare and even more un-trainable than mine although you have my sympathies I don't think I want to come and stay over thank you :suspect:

Hi Kira! Harv and Truly here!

We were exactly the same as you for a long time, shouting mum all night long. Its very strange moving inwith new parents, they have rules and everything! We are happy now, we hide in our crate when wwe are scared of strangers, and they leave us alone. We shout mum still when the wind is really bad but we feel a lot better since she bought us a brand new bed :D

Hi Kira,

Oz here. You have all your tactics wrong. Instead of barking try shaking and acting very scared, it worked for me and I was allowed on the bed in no time. They said they felt sorry for me and I looked happier under the covers by my mums feet. I think she knew I was scared of falling asleep and they would be gone. I fall into deep sleeps and don't know what is going on around me. They might have gone never to come back. It gets a bit boring though Kira, they move about a lot and take up all the room. I have decided it is better in my own bed now and as long as they leave the door open so I can go and check they haven't left me (very quietly, they don't like it when you wake them up the same as us) I usually prefer to be in my own bed.

When I first moved with them they lived in one room so they couldn't put me behind a scarey door. It doesn't sound very nice. No need to be making loads of noise though even I find it very annoying. Save it for the burgulars that walk past the house and come to the door, it only works with them to make them go away.

Good look with your human training Kira, you don't want to have to go to university of Strix. x

Hi Kira! Harv and Truly here!

We were exactly the same as you for a long time, shouting mum all night long. Its very strange moving inwith new parents, they have rules and everything! We are happy now, we hide in our crate when wwe are scared of strangers, and they leave us alone. We shout mum still when the wind is really bad but we feel a lot better since she bought us a brand new bed :D

Hi Harv and Truly, I'm like you I don't like the wind either, but then Mummy doesn't seem to as well so thats quite good, I would hate to think of dragging her out for training in that lot! :rolleyes:

I'm not scared of strangers I'm a big girl :D and anyway its best not to show humans any fear because they might get behaviour problems once they see it, and Mummy is hard enough work already :rolleyes: