Where can I get battery wall lights?

Hiya, we've been told that we can buy decorative wall lights run on batteries instead of electric ones, we dont want to have them wired in as we dont want to have to redecorate, ive tried loads of sites on the internet, but no luck up to now, so i thought someone on this helpful forum might know (creeping here :hihi:)

Any help would be appreciated..thanks

the only ones I've ever seen are those round flat ones :(

perhaps try camping and caravaning websites?

the only ones I've ever seen are those round flat ones :(

perhaps try camping and caravaning websites?

Thanks Strix, i should have said, i want them for my living room, so they need to be decorative ones, i dont know if someones been spinning us a line, but i cant find em :roll:

yeah - that's how I understood it - so you're most likely to get that kind of thing intended for a caravan livingroom ;)

I used to have some "picture lights" - (similar to eBay Item number: 180216846091) - many years ago, powered by 2 (or perhaps 4) AA batteries.

Looked OK, but boy - did they eat Duracells!

Think things are better now, as the newer designs use LED's as opposed to bulbs....dunno of a local stockist, though....

I sent away for a museum picture light a few years ago, ran on batteries, I sent it back as it took about 6 LARGE batteries that made the whole thing top heavy, wasn't worth it, maybe now they make them a little better as this was about 10 years ago.

there's a candle place in the lanes at meadowhall with a great collection of chandeliers and sconces - or there was

there's a candle place in the lanes at meadowhall with a great collection of chandeliers and sconces - or there was

Thanks for your time Strix :)

Do you mean the ones JML are advertising on the TV at the moment? Like spot lights you can stick anywhere?