Petrol prices

And only a few weeks ago he had a brand new BMW X5 4.8 IS M SPORT.

I'd like to know what he does for a living.

One thing for sure is that he is not an English Teacher!

Duty and Tax are far too much. I don't begrudge the fuel companies making profit, they do all the work aswell, and not all of their profits come from the motorist.

What I do disagree with the tax upon tax system we have in this country.

i some times think like some others a litre of petrol\diesel or a pint of beer/larger they getting to be the same price

in some clubs and pubs theirs not much different in taste

you could use biofuel and its only £1.06 a litre

petrol prices could reach £1.50 a liter and £2.20 for diesle we must protest to stop this an barnsley its only £1.00 for petrol and £1.02 for diesle at the jet garage at holand commen..:huh:

Wow!

The cheapest I have seen is in Leeds, on the ring road going towards the airport. (was £1.00 a month back).

The next cheapest is on the roundabout at Markeaton in Derby. (£1.07 today)

I don't know if this will be of any help to anybody.

why not convert to LPG,

i only pay 53p a ltr and it does the same milage as if i was running on petrol

cheaper road tax and FREE parking in town centre:hihi::hihi:

I was considering having my car converted to lpg.

Is there a garage you would recommend for the conversion?

Is it still worth converting to lpg even with the small price increase at the budget just gone?

Greedy, greedy oil companies and the ever pi*s poor government! It's now down to sheer profiteering. Our local Esso garage was £118.9 a litre on Wednesday morning, Today (Friday) it's now £123.9!!!!!!! 5p a litre rise in the space of 48hrs!!! Where have all the protesters gone that were moaning and blockading when it looked like going towards £1.00 a litre a few years ago? :rant:

Cheapest i found is 120p now. Its getting beyond a joke. Filling up my car is now £75!!!!!!! Last year it was around £60.

Nothing really to add, but whenever a thread comes up regarding petrol prices I always draw peoples' attention to my signature :)

It may or may not work, but the state of petrol prices at the moment, it has to be worth a shot?

I don't think any amount of protest will stop the rise in oil prioces - that's a world politics/economy issue. The only thing that can change is the amount of duty, and I can't see that dropping.

wasn't it on a news programme yesterday that oil has just dropped $2 a barrel?i only ask cause a bloke at work was on about it today.