Business card making machine.

There's a machine at Big W, Catcliffe that you can make your own business cards on. Been out of order for ages, used to be one at Makro but not any more. I know you can make them on pc, but prefer these machines, easier to produce for a novice. Does anyone know where else ther is one locally.?

used to be one outside mcdonalds at crystal peaks , dont know if it's still there.

the one at big w has been out for a good 2 years now .think there used to be one in the bus interchange

Personally, I would buy a pack of perforated business card sheets (staples do some that you fold to "snap off" - makes a cleaner edge than tear-off perforations).

Then I'd use a desktop publishing package called PagePlus that Serif happen to give away completely free.

Then set up a document to match the size and save.

After that it's a simple matter to just print your cards off in batches as and when you need them.

I know you said you're a novice, but if you are going to keep needing them, perhaps worth grabbing the free software and having a go, even if just for easy future batches

There used to be one in the bus station. Don't know if it's still there though.

how many do you want, I could do some for you for a very good price, and professionally done.

Or you could try Vista Print online. They have offers on all the time. Got cards for our Forum done for just the postage costs and they are geat.

Or you could try Vista Print online. They have offers on all the time. Got cards for our Forum done for just the postage costs and they are geat.

I was going to recommend these. You'll have to wait for them to arrive but really worth the wait - lots of professionals use these. Not sure what costs are currently for p+p, but be careful what you click on, on their site as some friends ended up with some sort of subscription!

They are easy enough to make yourself, I make all my stationary including pedigrees for cat, dogs, horses etc. Have a go at making and designing them yourself, be warned tho .. it quickly becomes addictive. You can buy the card from staples.

The one at Big W is now working, I used it yesterday.