Wednesday Vs Cardiff - How many will Wednesday lose by?

When the clown that started this thread made a dummy of himself on another thread, he rolled out the 'don't be mean to me, I'm only a school boy' excuse.

So I thought I'd gently remind him

LOl, your funny mate. No wonder not many people like you on this forum.

F.Sidebottom's reply - NO1 LIKES YOU EITHER

Okay. So you dont have to reply to that first bit now

Dont think im a clown for making this thread as half of Sheffield will agree with it, and the when i dished out the school boy excuse i was kind of taking the p*** a bit .. :rolleyes: .

2-0 2-0 2-0 2-0 2-0 2-0 2-0.................................................

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi::D:D:D:D:D:

I remember when Owls fans used to point out how ridiculous it was that the Blades, although they were in the middle of a desperate battle against relegation, would try to make out they had something to brag about just because they'd beaten Wednesday in a single match.

Plus ca change, plus c'est le meme chose.

Now where did I put my accents...

pigs 0 card 2
:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Whoops.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Dont think im a clown for making this thread as half of Sheffield will agree with it

Owls fans won't agree with it. Blades fans who are not stupidly blinkered and obsessed with trashing a team they pretend not to follow, also won't agree with.

I think that'll add up to a lot more than half.

Well would ya look at that

Blue and whites 1 up

Pigs 1 down

(Opens a tinny in celebration)

Well would ya look at that

Blue and whites 1 up

Pigs 1 down

(Opens a tinny in celebration)

They sell tinnys at the match ?

Should be there with the other 18,500 :help:

Any thoughts?

My prediction is 3-0 to Cardiff :rolleyes:

Oh how about Cardiff put none past us at all.

How you like them apples :P

LOl, your funny mate. No wonder not many people like you on this forum.

F.Sidebottom's reply - NO1 LIKES YOU EITHER

Okay. So you dont have to reply to that first bit now

Dont think im a clown for making this thread as half of Sheffield will agree with it, and the when i dished out the school boy excuse i was kind of taking the p*** a bit .. :rolleyes: .

Where oh where do I start.

First of all - great thread - thanks for starting it. Please do another one for us next week. It's not that we need anything like this for us all to laugh at you, your regular posts give us enough reason for that. But it does hammer home the point of how much of a numpty you really are.

I doubt half of Sheffield would agree with what you predicted. And even if they did, they (just like you) were WRONG.

As for the school boy response you gave in your earlier thread (which you now deny being), your 12 year olds grammar gives the game away a little.

And it's kind of compounded by the 'ner ner nee ner ner, nobody likes you' comment in your last post.

Now, go tidy your room. Pleb.

Where oh where do I start.

First of all - great thread - thanks for starting it. Please do another one for us next week. It's not that we need anything like this for us all to laugh at you, your regular posts give us enough reason for that. But it does hammer home the point of how much of a numpty you really are.

I doubt half of Sheffield would agree with what you predicted. And even if they did, they (just like you) were WRONG.

As for the school boy response you gave in your earlier thread (which you now deny being), your 12 year olds grammar gives the game away a little.

And it's kind of compounded by the 'ner ner nee ner ner, nobody likes you' comment in your last post.

Now, go tidy your room. Pleb.

Great post :hihi: .

Well done. :)