TV Journalism student looking for volunteers

Hi I'm a third year journalism student who is making a short (6-7 minute) news documentary for my third year broadcast portfolio over the next few months.

The documentary is on SUICIDE and the INTERNET

I understand that the subject matter is difficult and I apologise to anyone if this thread offends anyone. This is not my intention.

Anyone who wants to openly discuss the two themes can do it here in public if the content is inoffensive and in line with SheffieldForum rules.

Ideally I am looking for people who may be of use for my film in the local area.

Feel free to private message me if you feel you want to speak to me about the subject, or what I am doing, you can be as anonymous as you wish.

Thank you

Chris

Hi I'm a third year journalism student who is making a short (6-7 minute) news documentary for my third year broadcast portfolio over the next few months.

The documentary is on SUICIDE and the INTERNET

I understand that the subject matter is difficult and I apologise to anyone if this thread offends anyone. This is not my intention.

Anyone who wants to openly discuss the two themes can do it here in public if the content is inoffensive and in line with SheffieldForum rules.

Ideally I am looking for people who may be of use for my film in the local area.

Feel free to private message me if you feel you want to speak to me about the subject, or what I am doing, you can be as anonymous as you wish.

Thank you

Chris

yongatron13 lol nice name chris

you might want to re-read your first post and choose some different words - given your subject matter

at the moment you sound like you're asking if anybody's had experience of a vacuum cleaner dying :suspect:

hahahaha! its a tough situation really, its difficult to say things on here when you are trying to provoke answers from people without posting ! It is a little ambiguous I agree!

provoke? bad word

'I am looking for people who may be of use' - even worse

still - if you want to be a journalist, what can we expect? :roll:

ask the mods to delete this thread and start it again - but stand in the shoes of the people you'd like to respond to it ;)

Thanks Strix. I am not sure whether what i want to know will offend some people. I also dont want to ask too many questions, and i want people to come to me if they have anything they would like to contribute to my work, and they have private messaged me and I am grateful