Stamp Collecting Outlets

I have searched in Sheffield for an outlet for used postage stamps and accessories such as stamp hinges, tweezers, albums, packets of stamps etc. all to no avail. The nearest one I can find is at Bakewell. Even W H Smiths and the ilk no longer carry such items. Is there anywhere in Sheffield?

I'm not sure about the actual stamps, but I'm pretty sure you will find the other bits at Hobby Craft

Thank you, I will try them at weekend. Anywhere else anyone knows?

There was an old one up on the balcony,at the side of the cafe at castle markets.

The stamp collector/seller at castle markets is no longer there. I have stamp collection I would like to sell on, does anyone know where I might be able to take them in Sheffield? I do not know much about stamps, but do know most are first day issues.

WH Smiths do have some stuff as my kids bought an album, hinges and tweezers last week :)

Thank you for your prompt reply. I am looking to sell a collection. Do you know of anyone close to Sheffield that buys them?