Flower Estate, what went on?

its so strange coming on here think its better than another site there is to catch up. it was all supriseing to me i was only looking at my old school and found this. few days after i found this site i bumped into a lad called andrew who we knocked about with. i remember all the names you mentioned well we was all the big familys wasnt we. what great times we had there why cant the world be like it was then.

Carol , I think i used to go to Stannington College with your David .We were training to be motor mechanics , i think he was working at Gilders at the time (1970 ish). Whats he doing now ?.

message deleted

Edited by Ceiling Fan

The woman was called laney, and she had 2 girls and a boy, think his nick name was Beany, didnt cause no bother. lived at 55 daffodil for some time. All the biker friends used to come and they had some, park there bikes up in yard or on front of house, and all used to stay at the house and dos down where ever. like i said never had no trouble or caused no trouble.

message deleted

Edited by Ceiling Fan

i lived in shiregreen when i was a baby above bluebell doctors i knew alot of the large families woodwards used to babysit for me my parents were lorraine and les hudson and used to hang about with the fishers ,todds,myers to name afew my brother in law is also a robinson and they all still in that area

I used to live at number 3 Daffodil Rd from 77/81 the people i knew back then were the innocents who lived at number 5,the mayors,the dawtry's,the webbs, the potts,the wakes lived a few doors up the road.I remember only being about 8/9 y.o at the time & i used to walk round holding hands with this lass who was around the same age as me who lived next to the gennell up the road leading onto the field at the back but cannot remember her name,i sure she had long blond hair back then.

could she have been called lisa and had 2 sisters and a few brothers if so her sister writes on here she called carol. i lived at 57 but u may have known my brother mark bilton he was about that age then

could she have been called lisa and had 2 sisters and a few brothers if so her sister writes on here she called carol. i lived at 57 but u may have known my brother mark bilton he was about that age then

She could've been i'm not sure,also not too sure about her having sisters & brothers but as you walked up daffodil rd i lived in the 2nd house on the right but this girl lived on the opposite side further up the road the first house you came to just before the gennel,i'm going back now to around 79/80.

I used to live at number 3 Daffodil Rd from 77/81 the people i knew back then were the innocents who lived at number 5,the mayors,the dawtry's,the webbs, the potts,the wakes lived a few doors up the road.I remember only being about 8/9 y.o at the time & i used to walk round holding hands with this lass who was around the same age as me who lived next to the gennell up the road leading onto the field at the back but cannot remember her name,i sure she had long blond hair back then.

I'm related to the Mayors if it's the same ones you're on about. They lived on the right hand side of Daffodil if you was coming off Wincobank Ave, I seem to remember it was on a bend.

I'm related to the Mayors if it's the same ones you're on about. They lived on the right hand side of Daffodil if you was coming off Wincobank Ave, I seem to remember it was on a bend.

It was a Robert Mayor whom i hanged around with.