Flower Estate, what went on?

I know a Helen and think Debbie is her Aunt, I'll ask when I see her.

Back in the early 60's, I went out with a boy called Alan Day.

He lived on Daffodil Road, as I recall, it was a house near the end.

Can anyone remember the Huxtable family from Daffodil Rd? my mum is Denise Huxtable.

I remember your Mum. I lived next door but one on Beck Road before your family moved to the Flower Estate. I recall your grandad taking us out blackberry picking in his motor bike and side car. I think I have only seen your Mum once in the last 40 odd years. Is your gran , Millie still alive. She was a lovely lady.

Back in the early 60's, I went out with a boy called Alan Day.

He lived on Daffodil Road, as I recall, it was a house near the end.

i used to know a sarah day left schooll 1944

the estate was ok until a couple of problem familys came to live there then they would invite friends who eventually moved on to the flower along with lots of other family's it was easy to get a house on there cause no one else wanted to live there be for long it was full of undesirable tenants and family's were break ins were daily, assaults and muggings regular, plus the drug dealing thatt went on you could drive round it any time of day or night and you could gett any thing dealers were on every corner , the council said then that the houses needed to much money spending on them so decided to raze it to the ground thus dispersing all the familys

an estate with such pretty named roads and streets pity it all went belly up

Yes it was Len wildgoose who died in the fire.Think he was the uncle of Jimmy & michael Broddie

Yes he was, I saw Jimmy and Mick in the square the next day all they had was what they wore, didnt the green goddess brake down on newman rd,

you ask what went on, i was a tv engineer working s5 for British Relay lets put it this way some of the ladies enjoyed a good time. enough said.

you ask what went on, i was a tv engineer working s5 for British Relay lets put it this way some of the ladies enjoyed a good time. enough said.

and while you were going around disconnecting people, as soon as you were gone we were up ladders reconnecting,

I did not work on lines as i said i was a tv engineer, and guess what i do not give a toss that you reconnected so what grow up.

I did not work on lines as i said i was a tv engineer, and guess what i do not give a toss that you reconnected so what grow up.

LOL what an idiot.