Flower Estate, what went on?

i lived at 55 daffodil rd with my parents and nannan and grandad, (beryl and ernest turver) then we lived at 146 daffodil rd, im now with kevin spotswood from daffodil rd too.

When did you live there? My Dad and family (the Barkers) lived at 63 so only a few doors away

i lived at 55 daffodil rd with my parents and nannan and grandad, (beryl and ernest turver) then we lived at 146 daffodil rd, im now with kevin spotswood from daffodil rd too.

Hiya caron

your mum n dad are mary & ernie and your uncle jimmy lived there too.

Loved that house on Daffodil, full block of houses where everyone got on & talked ..

My mum n dad is Janet n Danny Bilton so im guessing you know its gail :)

R U ok not seen you since our Gary's 18th..

Edited by nuttycow13

hi all.i,m married to robert (bob) law.he was brought up at 35 clematis rd.his mom was winnie,everyone knew winnie law.hes got an elder brother ian,an elder sister christine and had an elder brother peter,who sadly passed away 3 years ago.bobs dad died when bob was 4,so his mom brought bob and his siblings up on her own.even though we lived with bobs mom for the 1st year of married life,in 1977,we still remember alot of names from the estate and bob often sees old school friends.i myself wasnt brought up on the flower estate,i was brought up at longley,but i,m interested in history.good luck with the thread.jayne.

Many of you may have memories of St Hildas church on Windmill lane, a notice of demolition has gone up, so that will be another piece of history bulldozed to the ground :-(

that is such a shame we was all christened there

anyone that has tried inboxing me as regards to this thread,if you,d like to try again now as ive emptied it.thanks.jayne.

hi we was a family that lived at 46 daffodil rd i was born on that rd there was darren,,dean,,angela,,dawn,,david,,nicola rowding they was the best times ive lived on the estate for 38yrs till just moved off my mum was hazel and dad dave rowding,,other familys that lived on was walsh,,and bayliss,,and flints there is still many family that still live there i wish was back as they where the best yrs growing up on the estate

Edited by rowding72

Can anyone remember the Huxtable family from Daffodil Rd? my mum is Denise Huxtable.

i can remember a Deborah Huxtable any relation ?

i can remember a Deborah Huxtable any relation ?

Yes my auntie.My mum was the oldest and Deb is the youngest,just a few yrs older than me :hihi:

When did you live there? My Dad and family (the Barkers) lived at 63 so only a few doors away

i think there was a les barker in my class at school left in 1944