Would you have cosmetic surgery?

EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope not! I love sausages!!!

cosmetics companies make it into very expensive face creams and the hydrogenated lipoprotein byproducts are sold off for addition to foodstuffs

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

cosmetics companies make it into very expensive face creams and the hydrogenated lipoprotein byproducts are sold off for addition to foodstuffs

Ho ho! They suck it out of yer arse and then slap it on yer face! And you pay twice! :P:P:P

And what foodstuffs contain these hydrogenated lipoprotein byproducts ?

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

Please please Phanerothyme tell me this is not true:wow:

Big Macs & KFCs

Oops, that was a response to the post before last.

Yes but only to make me more ugly!

Being this good looking is a right bind!:hihi:

Yes, but I don't think what I'd want doing would be possible

Yep, I would get new boobs, nose done, botox, lips enhancement, lipo and yea... prob a few bits of other stuff. Not too the point of looking fake tho... woulndt fancie looking like jordan!!

Oooh we were discussing this last night briefly, a couple of my friends have had botox and were raving about it, another 1 has had a boob job, out of the 7 of us (30 somethings) only the 3 that have messed with nature would continue to do so, the rest of us are happy (well, not happy exactly but accepting) to age naturally.

It could be a different story in 5-10 years time though.;)

Dear gods, NO!!!

My cowardice by far outweighs whatever scraps of vanity I have left. :hihi:

As far as I'm concerned, surgery is for necessities only, not for trying to improve on nature or fight off its ageing effects.

Dear gods, NO!!!

My cowardice by far outweighs whatever scraps of vanity I have left. :hihi:

As far as I'm concerned, surgery is for necessities only, not for trying to improve on nature or fight off its ageing effects.

Absolutely agree. I'd love to look like a young Elizabeth Taylor, but that's not going to happen. Paying someone to cut me open and insert bits of plastic, or remove pieces of me, or to inject botulism into my head does not sound like a sensible course of action.

And as for the person who said their 3 anaesthetics were the best times of their life, you have my sympathies. My best times happened while I was awake.

Sometimes ops go wrong, even Katie Price had her implants re-done - all those anaesthetics

A Hollywood smile? Capped teeth are false teeth - K.P. couldn't bite!