Sign in to follow this  

Thai restuarant just off West Street

Just before Xmas my friend and I discovered this while starving on a bar crawl one Sunday night. It looked really lovely and the menu a fair price but so gobsmacked were we by the gorgeous sumptious decor tht we failed to notice there were no yummy food smells and that no one else was eating.

Sadly they stopped serving food at 9 and it was now half past

Am meeting someone in Sheffield next week and wuold like to book a table but cant for the life of me remember what the place was called? Any ideas anyone?

If it helps it may have been a bar that serves Thai food rather than an actual restuarant and was in one the side streets just off West Street

It wasn't Bai Hoi, the orientel themed bar was it?

Yeah, is that the old Vodka Revolution? It's nice decor in there but I didn't know it did food as well. May try it out one night.

Did it have a huge buddha on the far end of the place? And a really intricate wooden carved table with cushions around it on your left when you walked in?

If so that would be Bia Hoi which is a bar that serves food rather than a "restaurant". They do a small Thai lunch buffet for around £5 too.

Originally posted by genesiscouch

Did it have a huge buddha on the far end of the place? And a really intricate wooden carved table with cushions around it on your left when you walked in?

If so that would be Bia Hoi which is a bar that serves food rather than a "restaurant". They do a small Thai lunch buffet for around £5 too.

Yeah thats the one thanks for that!

Does anyone know if they stop serving food at 9 every night or just Sundays?