Anyone live on littledale with dogs please read

You know what really gets on my nerves , when i'm picking my Cadburys poo up (no its not made of chocolate thats my doggies name :hihi: ) some people say 'oh thats disgusting , how can you do that ' , how can clearing up after my dog be disgusting :loopy: . Now it would be a different story if i'd left it and they stepped in it wouldnt it !!!!

id love to but our house is too far back and blocked by high privit im affraid ill catch em one day and i tell you what when i do they wont know whats hit em im not afraid to voice my opinion ill just tell em straight xx

rocky balboa....:hihi:

it doesn't matter WHEN a dog needs to "empty" (:hihi: ) it doesn't take more than a few seconds to clean up after your dog.

If I can clean up after my old hound from my wheelchair, no-one else has any excuse to leave their dogs' mess.

and :clap: "hear hear" to what Harri73 said, to the filthy pigs who don't clean up after their dogs:-

"Dirty disgusting people You ought to be ashamed!"

I sympathise with you but don't tar all dog owners with the same brush [not that I'm saying you are doing].

Other, more responcible dog owners are your best ally in this case - as, we hate 'non poop pickers' as much, if not more than you do.

They give us all a bad name and it really makes me sick when I step into sh*t whilst grabbing my own dogs' 'do'.

Ask other dog walkers [gently] if they have any idea who the culprit is - they'll be more than glad to 'grass up' the offender if they know who it is.

You never know, you may ask the culprit him/herself, in which case, prob solved!!

An old bloke collared my mrs on WPV the other night. He shouted "I hope your gonna pick that **** up"

To which my wife produced the black sack in her hand.

"Sick of bloody dogs ****ting all over this estate" he said as though by shouting at a person that picks it up is going to make the problem go away. duh.

I sympathise with you but don't tar all dog owners with the same brush [not that I'm saying you are doing].

Other, more responcible dog owners are your best ally in this case - as, we hate 'non poop pickers' as much, if not more than you do.

They give us all a bad name and it really makes me sick when I step into sh*t whilst grabbing my own dogs' 'do'.

Ask other dog walkers [gently] if they have any idea who the culprit is - they'll be more than glad to 'grass up' the offender if they know who it is.

You never know, you may ask the culprit him/herself, in which case, prob solved!!

true im a dog lover myself i have one xx love em and i know most people are responsible your right its the idiots that leave the crap behind that do got the rest of us a bad name xx