Anyone live on littledale with dogs please read

if its you who keeps doing this you should be ashamed

somone keeps insisting on letting there dogs poo on the grass verge outside my house not just little bits big massive piles of it

i keep looking out to see who you are lol and if i do catch you at it (well your dog) i promise i will save it up and return the favour to you by dumping it on your doorstep my friend

i have kids and am sick and tired of them treading it my house ..... car ect its disgusting

so for anyone who do let there dogs crap on the grass verges just stop and think about it YOU wouldnt like it would YOU

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :rant:

and those that let their dogs do it on WPV. looking the other way while the dog does it so u dont have to pick up, Im sick of it, maybe i should scoop it up and put it outside ur house?

i know dunt it just get yer goat up for god sake thing is i keep looking to catch them but i never do .......... think am guna do a stake out lol

i complained to mr council and he put some reminder signs up on lamp posts and sprayed some on path-made no difference, he said i would have to see where they lived and he would issue them with a warning and then a fine if they repeated....like ive got time to sit waiting about? just annoys me when dogs do it outside my house on grass bit or in park where boy is supposed to be able to safely play grrrrrr

Hear Hear!

Also anyone from the Myrtle Road area of sheffield take note, absolutely disgusting along the top of Mrytle Road.

I have a theory on this.....a new housing estate has sprung up on Mrytle Road and since people have moved into their nice new houses, the amount of Poo has increased 10 fold, I think the owners who have dogs up there dont want to make all their shiny new roads loppy so they walk their dogs around the Myrtle road area, and I include Thornborough Road in this cos thats disgracefull too, so because its a council estate it dosent matter, thing is though if they walk 500 yards off the estate theres a nice big field for them to let the dogs off and have a run around obviously picking up the mess that their dogs make, I'm not saying a field is an excuse for them to leave it, its just as bad.

Dirty disgusting people You ought to be ashamed!

Can you set up a camcorder in your front window and let it run ,You may get evidence to show whoever is doing it and threaten to show the dog warden.

Can you set up a camcorder in your front window and let it run ,You may get evidence to show whoever is doing it and threaten to show the dog warden.

id love to but our house is too far back and blocked by high privit im affraid ill catch em one day and i tell you what when i do they wont know whats hit em im not afraid to voice my opinion ill just tell em straight xx

Years ago one of my neighbours had a doberman,he used to let it go on my front and front lawn.One day i collected his all up plus some from my own dog and deposited it on his front step.He never let it do it again and looked very sheepish if he saw me.

Early one morning I caught a lady watching her dog do its poo on the grass out side my house so I shouted out of my window.... Do you mind not letting your dog s**t there its not nice having to walk the children past it...Thank you.

And would you guess it worked, every morning after that she was on the opposite side of the road watching it crap there!

People seem to think any scrap of grass is ok for their dog to muck on.

There are some real pigs about - and there's really no excuse for it- it takes seconds to scoop the poop!

We took Ailsa to Cleethorpes on Friday and there were loads of people with their dogs - which is great, but I only saw one other person who bagged up the crap, other than ourselves - now, that is pretty poor- so is it any wonder dogs are not welcome on our beaches during the height of the season.

Just to add Sharonxxx

try to keep look out early in the morning as pooches need a walk to empty them selfs first thing in the morning.

Good luck hope you catch them and hope the owner hangs their head in shame.... also point out that they could be fined!