Capping gas supply off....

it is illegal to steal gas, but I am so annoyed with the bullies that call themselves utility companies and the way in which they illegally disconnected the gas, that i am willing to go to prison. I have elderley people in the building and young children, I have been told that it will cost 6500 to reconnect the gas, I refuse to pay this, as the bill was being paid and the outstanding amount is around £800(if you can believe the gs company!) I have tried to get alternative gas suppliers, but they cannot supply gas without my gas company releasing the meter to them, but they won't allow this to happen. I believe that monopolies with this amount of power should be stood up to, that is why i am making a stand.

i agree, i have also spent thousands as some of you know, i would like to ask the people who have had cheap jobs done if the installer gave them a certificate when appliances are installed. if the installer has and has done a competant job then he can come work for me and i will make a mint! cut down my overheads and just sit in the office and take phone calls! i could even ditch my tools, of which i have also spent considerable money on! (£70 the other day for an adjustable wrench and pump pliers!) so that would be two jobs at £35 + diesel etc etc just for two essential tools!

if any one needs work doing/quoting for ( we do not install gas fires) give us a call

What's the problem with fitting Gas Fires. :suspect:I have just telephoned a local plumber, I have used before (Corgi Registered) to fit me a gas hob and a Gas Fire in some rental property I own, He wants £70-00 quid to do the hob but wont fit the gas fire. Well If he wont do the fire he is not getting my custom again. If there are any Corgi plumbers who are competent to fit a gas fire and a hob, PM me asap.

£40 is a good price. my mate is a corgi reg gas man and he charges £50 to fit gas cookers PM me for his no.

What's the problem with fitting Gas Fires. :suspect:I have just telephoned a local plumber, I have used before (Corgi Registered) to fit me a gas hob and a Gas Fire in some rental property I own, He wants £70-00 quid to do the hob but wont fit the gas fire. Well If he wont do the fire he is not getting my custom again. If there are any Corgi plumbers who are competent to fit a gas fire and a hob, PM me asap.

we are trained to do this but we don't by choice, they are not as profitable and when you tell a customer that they need to sped a few hundred pounds on stuff they can't see they often think you are ripping them off. we have also dropped this from our corgi registration and would be able to do it now.

try kieron gallagher (kjg ltd) from handsworth. go to the corgi website at http://www.trustcorgi.com/findinstaller/FindanInstaller.htmx

his number is 01142 690191 or mob 0784 1720938.

hope this helps and clears up any misunderstanding

try kieron gallagher (kjg ltd) from handsworth. go to the corgi website at http://www.trustcorgi.com/findinstaller/FindanInstaller.htmx

his number is 01142 690191 or mob 0784 1720938.

hope this helps and clears up any misunderstanding

Thanks for the Recommendation, I used Kieron, he did a very thorough and professional job. Lots of testing and safety checks before he even started. I would use him again.

Thanks for the Recommendation, I used Kieron, he did a very thorough and professional job. Lots of testing and safety checks before he even started. I would use him again.

did you mention me when he called? he is very good and i did some of my training with him. i always found his prices were very cometative and we use him sometimes(or pass his number on) when we need to tackle a gas fire.