Anyone know the varleys or hawnts...

:thumbsup:Maybe I can shed some light on these Questions, as to where the varley boys are Both Neil & Andrew are living in Rotherham Andrew with his family & Neil seperated from his as for the rest of us Myself Graham Hawnt Jnr I live in Sydney Australia, both my sisters & their familys live in Ireland aswell as my mum Unfortunately my dad passed away 3 years ago hope this helps feel free to drop me an email on grahamhawnt@yahoo.com.au many thanks Graham

When I worked at Royal Mail, there was a Graham Hawnt worked there too. He was a PHG (Postman Higher Grade).

:thumbsup:Maybe I can shed some light on these Questions, as to where the varley boys are Both Neil & Andrew are living in Rotherham Andrew with his family & Neil seperated from his as for the rest of us Myself Graham Hawnt Jnr I live in Sydney Australia, both my sisters & their familys live in Ireland aswell as my mum Unfortunately my dad passed away 3 years ago hope this helps feel free to drop me an email on grahamhawnt@yahoo.com.au many thanks Graham

ey its brother 2 u can't work out who's askin all the questions?

Used to be shoe repair shop on Duke St and they had a shop at Frecheville that was called Hawnts.

Any use to you?

neil and andrew varley was fostered as kids by a family called hawnts from high green in the 70s and when i left school in 1988 i moved away to live with my girlfriend and lost contact, then in 1988 or 1989 they moved to maltby at rotherham and never seen them since. maybe you know them, would be nice to catch up on things.

There step mother was called mary, step father was called graham, 2 step sisters called tracy and edelle and step brother graham hawnt.

this is andy varley who r u?????????????

I constantly get post for a Mr A Hawnt through my door and have done for the last 6 years. As far as I know he has never lived here, but I always presumed he lived nearby and had given out the wrong postcode or something! Not sure if that helps in any way at all, but might be a start. I've pm-ed you.

Hiya Joey, where did you live when the post for Mr A Hawnt came to you? Obviously, I'm not a Mr but now I'm wondering if the mail was meant for me. You never know, maybe it was my millions :-D.

Intrigued as to who everyone is on here.

Adele

Edited by *Apparition*

Hi Adele - I lived just off Herries Road in Sheffield 5. It never looked like it was the good sort of post :D

Hi Adele - I lived just off Herries Road in Sheffield 5. It never looked like it was the good sort of post :D

Hahaha! Then I definitely don't want it. Incidentally, are you now a millionaire? *Furrow brow and looks accusingly*

There use to be another family of Hawnts in the area, I think they lived in the Stannington area. I guess it could have been a relative of theirs.

Thank you for replying. I'm still intrigued as to who the other people are in the thread. :suspect:

Well, it just so happens ......

I wish!!!! :D

Cheers Joey.

Time to go watch some TV.

Thanks for replying and the info.

Night.

Edited by *Apparition*