Anyone know the varleys or hawnts...

neil and andrew varley was fostered as kids by a family called hawnts from high green in the 70s and when i left school in 1988 i moved away to live with my girlfriend and lost contact, then in 1988 or 1989 they moved to maltby at rotherham and never seen them since. maybe you know them, would be nice to catch up on things.

There step mother was called mary, step father was called graham, 2 step sisters called tracy and edelle and step brother graham hawnt.

I constantly get post for a Mr A Hawnt through my door and have done for the last 6 years. As far as I know he has never lived here, but I always presumed he lived nearby and had given out the wrong postcode or something! Not sure if that helps in any way at all, but might be a start. I've pm-ed you.

thanks joey but im looking for andrew or neil varley, who was fostered by the haunt family.

Not sure if its the same spelling but there was a haunts/hawnts shoe shop on frecheville many moons ago..., son was called jon i think?

car2212 They did live at high green they moved to maltby and then moved to Ireland, I think adele came back over here but as far as I know the others are still there.

car2212 They did live at high green they moved to maltby and then moved to Ireland, I think adele came back over here but as far as I know the others are still there.

how do you know them? thought neil and andrew would have had a family over here, when did they move to ireland?

Knew them all very well they were neighbours,they all went over to start a fishing trip business as far as I know the others are still out there doing well including neil and graham.

is this a wind up? tracy and adele are a lot older than the others and i think they was married, why would they have moved to ireland? and i never knew neil or andrew was into fishing, and i heard graham (the son)had emigrated to australia in 1995 with his wife and kids as that is where she was from. :suspect:

!!! {Not a wind up } They all went to Ireland many years ago Traceys husband was the one we saw in Ireland doing the trips on the boat we went on, thats how I know there were there. Why they went I dont know,but young Graham was not married before they went as they all went together as far as I know I dont think they were at Maltby all that long.

!!! {Not a wind up } They all went to Ireland many years ago Traceys husband was the one we saw in Ireland doing the trips on the boat we went on, thats how I know there were there. Why they went I dont know,but young Graham was not married before they went as they all went together as far as I know I dont think they were at Maltby all that long.

ok, i know steve tracys oh was a bus driver for mainline (i think it was then) thanks for info.

:thumbsup:Maybe I can shed some light on these Questions, as to where the varley boys are Both Neil & Andrew are living in Rotherham Andrew with his family & Neil seperated from his as for the rest of us Myself Graham Hawnt Jnr I live in Sydney Australia, both my sisters & their familys live in Ireland aswell as my mum Unfortunately my dad passed away 3 years ago hope this helps feel free to drop me an email on grahamhawnt@yahoo.com.au many thanks Graham