Where can I play table tennis?

There is a table tennis league at Killamarsh Sports Centre

0114 2485554

See my post for Handsworth Table tennis. we also play in Junior & senior leagues

Yea call The Table Tennis club near Dronfield , Adrian runs it 0114 2507097

Sorry Guys to not be in Touch, but one of my players died and the Council have taken over the building, so the club is closing at the end of April. I do not forsee it opening again either.

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I have been quite busy over the last two months

Roger

TTman

Tel 07905079523

i have played TT before. i'm looking for a free place to play TT. does anybody know such place ? or if you have got a table and looking for a partner, plz let me know.

I would love to play a bit of Table Tennis again.

Does anyone know cheap/ free places?

My skills are not great but I think I am not too bad.

Cheers, Bernhard

Dear All

club now closed, but they have Wednesday sessions at EIS for £3 per hour.

Look up Sheffield Table Tennis League and the club you are looking for is called Don Valley, you will have to provide your own bats and balls though.

I hope this helps

TTman

We have table tennis at Handsworth Grange school friday nights. Not free but only £5 for 2 hours. Etta coach. first session free. Got some bats to loan.

Hi Phil

It will work out cheaper to join a club than hire regularly at a sports centre. Clubs will have social or practice nights and then match nights for teams that play in Sheffield Table Tennis League.

I am a member of Wadsley Bridge and the tables are free any time there is not scheduled practice, training or matches, so you just need to find a keyholder who fancies a game. You can find a full list of sheffield league clubs and contacts at http://www.sheffieldtabletennis.co.uk/

Please note I am not involved with this club any more or in contact with anybody from it.

Quick run into town! There are about seven table tennis er tables spread about the centre. There is one outside the Crucible and one on Fargate and various others. Not quite sure why, but they are free to play on and, wonderfully, the bats and balls are still there!

Yes, this is PiNG!. An initiative to attract more people into table tennis. The tables will be there until 15th July. Then there will be four permanent outdoor tables provided in various parks (The concrete variety I imagine.)