What are LG phones like?

was offered a upgrade last week on a lg ku990 viewty (similar to the i-phone), not sure whether to go for it as its going to be on another 18 month contract....:roll:

does anyone have a ku990 and what are they like?

what are LG phones like overall, e.g. quality etc??.

I am only used to sony and nokia phones, how do these compare to them?

cheers

My missus has a Viewty and loves it, although she's only had it for about a month so time will tell.

In the past I've had a 8120 and it was.....how shall we put it.......cr@p. It was forever freezing and had to have the software reloaded umpteen times. My daughter had a chocolate which packed up after 3 months and LG refused to repair it under warranty.

Personally I wouldn't touch an LG again.

Hiya shabba. :)

There are loads of customer comments (1686 at the last count) on the bottom of this page here

Hope this link helps you. :)

Had an LG chocolate and as a result would never ever go near an LG phone again. Broke umpteen times felt poor quality, kept freezing. When my partner lost his we didn't bother to claim on insurance and went out and bought a cheap Nokia instead.

I've got a viewty and had it for about 3 months and love it.

I like the way it vibrates ever so slightly when you touch the screen to provide a bit of feedback rather than just a plain touch screen. Camera and flash are great for a phone.

The only slight negative is that there is nowhere to store the stylus (which is good for web browsing and scrolling), I keep mine on my keys which isn't ideal.

I've got a numpty5000! It sends messages to space and takes pictures of me when I'm asleep! Brilliant.

thanks guys...

good link shoeshine, read a lot of mixed reviews on there, so still cant make my mind up, also dont really wana get stuck in another 18 month contract...

any more KU990 owners?

thanks guys...

good link shoeshine, read a lot of mixed reviews on there, so still cant make my mind up, also dont really wana get stuck in another 18 month contract...

12 month contracts are few and far between these days.

Had one for 2 months and its the most reliabie phone I've had,after a number of Nokias.Wouldn't swap it at all

I have the Viewty. Excellent phone! The touch screen vibrates to let you know it has acknowledged the press, the sounds great, the screen is the best I've seen, the battery life is excellent, it looks great, the camera is the best on the market for now, the call quality is excellent, the volume of calls is excellent... the list goes on.