Do you believe an object can be haunted?

I really believe objects can be haunted as when we met the family with the haunted dog they were petrified and at their wits end i have never seen someone so emotionally drained i am just happy that HRPI could help them:)

All objects carry a 'life force energy' an essence relating to where they have been in the past and where they are now. This energy can be tapped into and an accurate record of the objects journey can be established from either holding and feeling this object and concentrating on it (Psychometry). This is true of everything animate or inanimate. Buildings, land, people even.

Got any proof for this?

Hi Jon,

I'll get slagged off for my answer, but yes, objects can be 'Haunted' as you put it.Or as I would put it, 'Absorbed in 'Ill luck'

I had this with a ring my OH found and brought home for me, I had a bad time after that until I got rid of it.I'm not gonna tell the whole story here though.

Ever thought your bad 'luck' might have more to do with your actions and that of others than an inanimate object?

The reason why i'm asking this question is, we at the Haunted Realm Paranormal Investigators were asked to go view and help this woman who claimed she had an object that was haunted. The Object turned out to be a Brass dog the full story can be read on our website http://www.haunted-realm.com/hrpiarticles.htm

Still my question is Do You Believe An Object Be Haunted?

If you have a building that is haunted or you have a story to tell us about any hauntings please feel free to eamil us anytime [email protected]

Hi Jon,

I'll get slagged off for my answer, but yes, objects can be 'Haunted' as you put it.Or as I would put it, 'Absorbed in 'Ill luck'

I had this with a ring my OH found and brought home for me, I had a bad time after that until I got rid of it.I'm not gonna tell the whole story here though.

That's EXACTLY the phrase to describe it, Whitehorses - 'Absorbed in Ill Luck' or 'Absorbed in Bad Vibes'. Or as Sierra put it "things can have negative energy attached to them".

I would never wear jewellery that I didn't know the provenance of. Especially antique jewellery, and really personal things like rings. You just don't know who's worn them in the past.

StarSparkle

Ever thought your bad 'luck' might have more to do with your actions and that of others than an inanimate object?

No, it was nothing to do with my actions or others at the time.Everything was hunky dory.

I once watched a film called "The Manitou" and this Indian Witch Doctor claimed that all machines have there own Manitou or was it Entity? (and I'm not talking about the film "The Entity" - which incidently was a good film, by the way can Ghosts rape someone and is there actually any recorder cases?)

There are some documented cases in which people have had contact with sexually orientated spirits (not always dead people). talk I have full details on this which I am not prepared to discuss on this forum but will talk to individuals if they are experiencing anything similar - just PM or email me

It is believed that there are beings called incubi (singular incubus) and succubi (singular succubus) that draw energy from sexual contact with a living being - incubi praying on women and succubi on men.

A manitou is a spirit so therefore all things have a spirit or soul or as I send before an energy force.

Got any proof for this?

Only proof from being able to tell a person things I couldn't possibly know about the object or the person(s) that owned it and having these things confirmed by a third party.

Only proof from being able to tell a person things I couldn't possibly know about the object or the person(s) that owned it and having these things confirmed by a third party.

This is only my personal proof. Of course there is scientific fact that everything is made up of atoms and atoms are energy.

I dont believe an object can be haunted, but i do believe paranormal investigaters can get a "feel" of something when holding a dead persons possession, especially on murders cases, when the body cannot be found. I understand the police bring in these kind of people.

Is this not a very poor use of the word "haunted"?

No, it was nothing to do with my actions or others at the time.Everything was hunky dory.

Sometimes things just happen though. You have bad times and good times. Why do you need to pin it to a lump of metal?