Anyone on here from hackenthorpe

im looking for people who lived in hackenthorpe and went to either rainbow forege juniors and infants or carterlodge secondary.....:thumbsup:

Yep! I attended both schools. I was in one of the first classes when RF was first opened.

Carter lodge from '57 to 61......great days!

:) that was a little before my time...i was born in '65 ...my eldest brother may have been around at that time .... but not sure coz i not sure of what year he was born.....

I went to Hackenthorpe Village School and then to Ranbow Forge when the Head Misstress was Mrs Cantor, then after failing my 11 plus to Carter Lodge.

I used to live on Delves Drive.

Ranbow was about 58 to 62 not 100%sure and Carter Lodge from 62 to 64 when we moved.

The people I can remember that went to both schools were Gerald Smith, Peter White, Tony Macinson, Phill Townsend, Lynda Havanhandand the two Bailiss girls not forgeting Disney.

Regards Dave

I was born in 1970 and went to both Rainbow Forge and Carter Lodge :)

im looking for people who lived in hackenthorpe and went to either rainbow forege juniors and infants or carterlodge secondary.....:thumbsup:

Just out of intrest when were you at these schools

Just out of intrest when were you at these schools

i was at rainbow forge in the '70s i left rainbow forge in '77 then went to carter lodge till '83:hihi:

i was at rainbow forge in the '70s i left rainbow forge in '77 then went to carter lodge till '83:hihi:

Thanks for the reply so the people I knew and the names are before your time

Best Regards

I was at Carter Lodge fro '78 to '83 - in the days of Miss Knott (head) Mr Bower, Miss Jones, Mr Foster, Mr Fisher, Mr Madden(!), Mr Barton, Mr York, Mr Forder etc etc

I was at Carter Lodge fro '78 to '83 - in the days of Miss Knott (head) Mr Bower, Miss Jones, Mr Foster, Mr Fisher, Mr Madden(!), Mr Barton, Mr York, Mr Forder etc etc

you was either in the same year as me or the year below coz i was at carter lodge at that time

Do any of you remember Mr Witt building an hovercraft with some of the pupils.