Would you stay with a transvestite partner?

I wear men's and women's clothes. I guess that makes me a transvestite too :)

But girls can get away with it.

On 12/02/2008 at 13:15, xxsarahxx said:

I dont think i could do it tbh.

i dont have a problem with that sort of thing but its just not for me...:)

Never felt the inclination. Couldn't even cross dress for a giggle at a " do" . Summat not right about it.

And I don't support Wednesday 😘

On 12/02/2008 at 20:02, Mr_Squirrel said:

I shall admit, whilst i have never had any attraction towards womens clothing (unless its on a woman) as a long haired 80's rocker throwback, the odd eyeliner pencil has been used on this squirrels mush. :hihi:

Why ? The eye-liner ? 

No. Definitely not. I am sexually attracted to men so I don’t want to go out with someone who dresses as a woman full time or during sex. I find people who get turned on by the idea of wearing women’s clothes (as opposed to being transgender) slightly odd and  it would make me concerned their psyche was not quite in tip top condition. I feel the same about foot fetishes, sex involving humiliation or debasement and, um, rather messy types (ahem) of kink. And don’t get me started on adult babies and furries.

Whatever floats your boat. But it would be a red flag for me, though not in a way that I would be hateful or unkind about. I just have a strong sense of self preservation.