City Centre shops selling/stocking Maternity wear?

I'd be grateful if anyone on here has any advice about where to find "decent" maternity wear/clothing in Sheffield?

We haven't checked Meadowhall (yet..) but shops in the City Centre would be more ideal.

So far John Lewis (I think), Debenhams and M&S (city centre stores) have drawn a blank - so any ideas / pointers would be most useful for us!

Cheers, John.

Thanks for that. Had tried Mothercare (Barkers Pool - yet to do the one near Staples) - and they did have some for a start - thanks.

Hadn't considered NEXT - ta for suggestion :)

Dorothy Perkins does a range also.

Originally posted by Foxxx

Dorothy Perkins does a range also.

That's what we thought too, but apparently they "don't do that range anymore.."

Not sure if that means just the city centre outlet or what, but they don't for sure .. weird.

Thanks for contributing though - we appreciate it.

-John

Top shop do a range. im not sure if they do it in there city centre store but i no they do it in meadowhall, also H + M do a range as well upstairs.

HTH

H+M have a maternity range, but I haven't actually been in the shop- I hate meadowhall so haven't been! I got some jeans from dorothy perkins in debenhams in town.

There are some really nice adverts in parenting/mother and baby magazines for online stores, but again, haven't used them myself. I've been wearing my friends size 20/22 cast offs, and bought a poncho for a coat!

Cheers for that info. h+m usually a good bet so will investigate at the weekend.. if we're up to braving meadowhall :-/

If anyone knows the urls / addresses for online maternity stores [clothing] do let me know - ta.

Asda do some really nice maternity clothes as well, parkway not to far away if you have a car. Also pumpkin patch in meadowhall.

Originally posted by Moon Maiden

What about Mothercare and Next?

Moon

mothercare in m'hall but they look a bit naff. only glanced though. have you tried internet??

bravissimmo do underwear which is great and an absolute godsend - they have mat section i think.

they in leeds and on net and mail order

Hi

Town is a bit useless for maternity wear. Try H+M at Meadowhall. Its a lot cheaper than Mothercare and has a bigger range which they update every couple of weeks.

Hi

Online - JoJomanbebe.co.uk are good. Nice range and good service.

H&M stuff was good from Meadowhall - range changes often, not expensive and wore really well.

Mothercare had some ok things, as long as you don't have long legs like me! Skirts were easier to find than trousers. Nice t-shirts though.

Dorothy Perkins in Meadowhall stocked maternity wear when I was pregnant.

Next in Meadowhall has some nice stuff as well. But then I wear their stuff normally so I guess I'm biased!