Police Government Disposal Auctions?

i overheard someone the other day talking about an auction they had been to somewhere in sheffield that sells items that have been repossessed - apparently they have some really good items that sell for cheap prices like TV'c , hifi's and many more things of value at cheap prices -

does anyone know how i can find out more information about these auctions?? or if there are any in Sheffield and where they are??

goto 999 letsbe Avenue :) who keeps the money?

Does anyone know if there are any police auctions in sheffield?

If so

Where ?

When ?

What do they sell ?

hi there i have been asking all over and cant find out where the police auctions are ,if anyone can help then either post a reply or send me a message

thanks

Auctions for what exactly..?

every now and then police do an auction where as they sell the stuff that hasnt been recovered from watchs to cars at very very cheep prices.

yeah they sell of the old cop cars too!! it was on traffic cops one day when a lad had boght one and had not insured it.. imagine being stupid enough to buy a ex cop car (they knew it was cop car because of certain marks!) and not insure it!!!

There is an auction of such property at Bawtry (motor) Auctions.

Or at least there used to be.!

I seem to remember it was once a month, but i may be wrong with the frequency of them.

You will have to ring them to find out exactly what the current situation is. I dont know if what was property just from the Doncaster area or county wide.

However what I do remember was that the "goods" were generaly poor quality. No better than you would find at a car boot and more expensive when the auction house puts their costs on top.