Chavs In Eckington

lived in eckington for 6 months! gotta say it is nice and compared to most places like arbourthorne where im from, but nomatter where you go there will be kids thinking its fun to cause trouble

we had a chav problem around here a few years ago,cars damaged,property,vandalism,drunk chavs every weekend,ect ect,the cops did nothing.untill a local councillor got her share one night.

result,increased policing,asbos,those in council homes told they would lose thier homes.

one local boozer put up pics of the ring leaders,theyd damaged 53 cars over 2 weekends,and thrown eggs flour ect at some old peoples or disabled homes.

every weekend once drinking had finished,the locals engaged in a chav hunt,we knew thier favorite spots,and they got THIER homes egged,THIER cars damaged.

result.....the chavs dissapeared,with it thier problems,the hardcore re assembled after things died down,FAR away from the nieghbourhood......

If you did damage their cars and egged their houses then you are a complete arsehole! fair enough you want to get revenge but the houses and cars will be their parents!!!! you should have had the guts to stand up to them and go and egg the actual chavs or something!

There is still a Youth Club in Eckington and it is very well used by the local youngsters. The staff are excellent and provide lots of activities & trips etc.

Good I am pleased about that, I ought to know better than to listen to some of the local "fountains of knowledge" without at least checking the facts first.

What happened to that Biker Gang from Ekington ...they were around in the seventies ? ... can't remember there name.

Thanks to them my Day out with My Partner was Ruined Thanks to some Mindless scumbags who keep on smashing the bus windows.:rant:

Me & my partner waited 20 mins in Chesterfield for the Bus home only to be told that the bus was only going as Far as Renishaw due to the Mindless Cretins who keep on Breaking windows.

There were no Signs Put Up Informing the Passengers of the change of service Even though the Driver said there Should have been one put there by the council:rant:

To make matters worse i didn't have any more money to get a Taxi But Luckily for me my Dad bailed us out by picking us up or we would Have ended up having to walk the 4 mile+ Home i dread to think what would have happened if that had been Disabled Person or a Elderly Person in the same Situation it's Disgusting.

I will definately be making a Complaint in the Morning Purely & Simply because there should have been a sign there Informing the passengers of the changes to the service.

Good lord you must have a twin. There was a chap looked just like you talking about how super violent vandalism was on the student threads.

What happened to that Biker Gang from Ekington ...they were around in the seventies ? ... can't remember there name.

I think they were called the Blue Angels ?

I think they were called the Blue Angels ?

God, they havent been around for donkeys years....my uncle was one of them in the late 70's.

Thanks to them my Day out with My Partner was Ruined Thanks to some Mindless scumbags who keep on smashing the bus windows.:rant:

Me & my partner waited 20 mins in Chesterfield for the Bus home only to be told that the bus was only going as Far as Renishaw due to the Mindless Cretins who keep on Breaking windows.

There were no Signs Put Up Informing the Passengers of the change of service Even though the Driver said there Should have been one put there by the council:rant:

To make matters worse i didn't have any more money to get a Taxi But Luckily for me my Dad bailed us out by picking us up or we would Have ended up having to walk the 4 mile+ Home i dread to think what would have happened if that had been Disabled Person or a Elderly Person in the same Situation it's Disgusting.

I will definately be making a Complaint in the Morning Purely & Simply because there should have been a sign there Informing the passengers of the changes to the service.

Why not complain to Derbyshire councils, this is Sheffield ya know