Your advice is needed

I have been reading through old valentines threads and they all seem to be about what romantic things men are doing or buying for their other halves. Well I want something nice to buy for by boyfreind for Valentines day but i'm stuck for ideas, I bought him a ps3 for xmas so i could get him a game for that but it's not very romantic, so any ideas, lads what wouldyou like to get - sensible ideas!

Why not book the two of you a massage and pedicure at spa natural, mercure hotel, next to peace gardens.

They have double rooms and you can be DUN together so to speak.

spa 2782050

Why not cook him a special meal? The way to a man's heart - through his belly :)

Its not about buying things. Its about showing them how much they mean to you.

Cook them a meal, do the candles and stuff. Massage is nice ;) but nicer from you than a spa. It doesnt have to cost anything.

The best thing you can give your man is your undivided attention and lots of love

i'll be cooking something special but god knows what, i guess i have to learn something other than bolognese/chilli con carne or carbonara. any ideas? something easy if you please!

The biggest and best steak you can find/afford.

Chuck it in the pan for not very long, serve with spicy potato wedges (chopped, covered in Henderson's, olive oil, salt and pepper and parika/spices of your choice, in oven for an hour) and a side salad.

Nice bottle of red.

Job's a good un.

The biggest and best steak you can find/afford.

Chuck it in the pan for not very long, serve with spicy potato wedges (chopped, covered in Henderson's, olive oil, salt and pepper and parika/spices of your choice, in oven for an hour) and a side salad.

Nice bottle of red.

Job's a good un.

Best steak we've had in a very long time was from the Coppice HAll farm shop - it was amazing, not cheap, but amazing!

- sensible ideas!

Salsa lessons, for two ...

i'll be cooking something special but god knows what, i guess i have to learn something other than bolognese/chilli con carne or carbonara. any ideas? something easy if you please!

If you are after inspiration I would have a look at http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/

It always works for me

Dont cook a meal yourself, you wont be able to concentrate on him. Take him out for a nice romantic meal.

2 of my favourites that always go down well fnar fnar are:

Diced chicken and chorizo in tomato sauce (tinnned and a bit of tomato puree) with a little added chilli powder, served with boiled rise - it's delicious!

The other is honey and mustard glaized pork loin chop (one teaspoon mustard, to one tablespoon honey) with roasted veg, I usually do courgettes, mushrooms, onions and peppers, with a little boiled rice on the side.

Both of them take very little time.

I'll be cooking my OH a meal for Valentines Day I think. We're going away 3 times in the next 3 months so I need to save some cash!

Why not cook him a special meal? The way to a man's heart - through his belly :)

:wink: :wink: no, you have it all wrong!

lol

The way to a man's heart is through the sixth intercostal space... * thank you to my anatomy book for that one...* :wink: :wink: