Pye Bank School 1947-1953

Hi,

My dad Michael Darling and his older brother Keith went to Pye Bank School then onto Burngreave. Does anyone remember them?

My dad remembers June barkhill, Rita Durham, cynthia Mountain, Rose Sanderson, Mary Mckyee and geoff brears was my dads best mate.

Lisa (Michaels daughter) :help:

If you do remember them, Ill pass on your messages etc :)

If you do remember them, Ill pass on your messages etc :)

Or if any of the other names ring a bell with anyone, Id love to hear from you :)

my wife went to pye bank she left in about 1952 and went to hatfield house lane she was called Jean Lindley

Hi,

My dad Michael Darling and his older brother Keith went to Pye Bank School then onto Burngreave. Does anyone remember them?

My dad remembers June barkhill, Rita Durham, cynthia Mountain, Rose Sanderson, Mary Mckyee and geoff brears was my dads best mate.

Lisa (Michaels daughter) :help:

I rember a Keith Darling I was a friend of his,he lived on Rock St

I rember a Keith Darling I was a friend of his,he lived on Rock St

Yes he did :) do you remember his brother Michael?

Yes he did :) do you remember his brother Michael?

I dont think I ever met his brother,but a friend of Keith and myself also called Keith,some years ago told me where he was living,in a flat on the right side opposite the row of shops just passed Sicey Ave going towords Lane top,I called one sunday And he was in we did not chat long as he was waiting for his brother to turn up as it was a usual Sunday thing to go to Sheff.Lane top WMC for a drink,so I left,I have heard sinse than that he no longer lives there