360, Wii or PS3

Tekken coming to xbox? :thumbsup::banana::banana::banana:

You just made me very happy. :D

I read somewhere last year that Tekken 6 will be a multiformat release, including Xbox 360.

Xbox 360

The PS3 has no good games, the online play is a joke.

the graffics between arent much different at the moment, i will admit that when the PS3 gets into its stride with some good games, microsoft will allready be planning the realease of there next console....... the 720!

Sony have dropped the ball & i will admit that the PS3 is a powerfull piece of kit but no point having all that power with no good games.

I might sound like a fanboy but the other ppl that are saying that PS3 is better are true Sony fanboys that cant take it that the Xbox is just purly a better games console.

Yeah the PS3 has got Blue-Ray ( Video Rental on XBox Live, yeah its more powerfull ( games still look very simular), yeah its online play is free ( but totally bob bar compared to XBox Live )

Look what games are out for both, you decide, ive had both but now ive got 2 XBoxes ( Den & Room ).

If i did want a HD player i would prob buy a PS3 but with the movie rentals on XBox im in no hurry to buy one just yet!

MS are planning a bluray player add-on for the 360 anyway if you want one. At least they don't force it on you like Sony do.

Your right in the PS3 not having many decent games except the ones that are already on the Xbox, and Xbox Live is brilliant.

My main beef about my PS3 is the controllers in my opinion are old and outdated and feel crap compared to the 360's.

I use MSN Messenger a lot and have bought the brilliant Messenger ChatPad for the 360 which slots into your controller and is brilliant! When your playing a game, your MSN friends can see what your playing and chat to you if you want them to!

It depends what your after really, Nintendo Wii is for if you know loads of people to have round at your house to play with.

Xbox has online but you do have to pay for it, has a lot of games but no blu ray, it is massive and looks like a brick.I personally think its overhyped. And beware of the red ring of death. Ha

Ps3 is a really an entertainment system, has now got the games to play and doesnt break down like xbox, online is free, games are great etc..

Get a PS3. :)

It depends what your after really, Nintendo Wii is for if you know loads of people to have round at your house to play with.

Xbox has online but you do have to pay for it, has a lot of games but no blu ray, it is massive and looks like a brick.I personally think its overhyped. And beware of the red ring of death. Ha

Ps3 is a really an entertainment system, has now got the games to play and doesnt break down like xbox, online is free, games are great etc..

Get a PS3. :)

The early 360's had a problem and Microsoft acknowledged this and gave all 360's a 3 year warranty for the 3 red light problem.

The latest 360's have a 65nm Falcon chip which runs a lot cooler and is fine, but you still have the luxury of a 3 year warranty with them!

The 360 is smaller than the PS3 and doesn't look like a George Foreman grill!

The PS3's online service may be free, but its garbage. Xbox Live is £40 per year which is nothing for the excellent service it brings.

Unlike all the Sony zealots who pay £425 for a PS3 just cos Grand Theft Auto 4 and the latest Tekken are coming for it, neither franchise is even Sony exclusive any more! :loopy:

Yeah, like the people who buy the latest Nintendo box so they can play Super Mario Something-or-other (thankfully not available on any other box) or the people who buy an X-box to play Halo (the only good game you can get for the X-box) ?

or even the people who buy a DS to play Dr Kawazakis Brain/Eye/lung/Nose training ?

Actually Nick, the only crap games on the Xbox 360 are the same crap ones on the PS3 too.

I think if people looked further than their own bias, they'd find there are loads of excellent games on the 360. In this house, we have all 3 main consoles and the two most used are the Wii and 360.

The early 360's had a problem and Microsoft acknowledged this and gave all 360's a 3 year warranty for the 3 red light problem.

The latest 360's have a 65nm Falcon chip which runs a lot cooler and is fine, but you still have the luxury of a 3 year warranty with them!

The 360 is smaller than the PS3 and doesn't look like a George Foreman grill!

The PS3's online service may be free, but its garbage. Xbox Live is £40 per year which is nothing for the excellent service it brings.

Yeah but you shouldnt be having this so called red ring of death hanging over your head. The PS3 looks sleeker no? Oh come on, what is the difference in online service apart from the price gap?

Oh come on, what is the difference in online service apart from the price gap?

The PS3 to me doesn't look sleeker, so no.

Online service? Constant lag, constant disconnections, kids constantly messing around making games unplayable because its free, no Messenger service to keep in contact with your friends, Live Arcade downloads of classic games are just a few I can think of.

Even though its free, I hardly ever use it.

Xbox Live is 75p a week and worth every penny!

Actually Nick, the only crap games on the Xbox 360 are the same crap ones on the PS3 too.

Thats doesn't alter the fact that Halo is the only good game.

The PS3 to me doesn't look sleeker, so no.

Online service? Constant lag, constant disconnections, kids constantly messing around making games unplayable because its free, no Messenger service to keep in contact with your friends, Live Arcade downloads of classic games are just a few I can think of.

Even though its free, I hardly ever use it.

Xbox Live is 75p a week and worth every penny!

Ok, but as i said, each to there own, people who had a Ps2 would probs be more customed to Ps3 and so on and so on.

It's horses for courses, everyone will have their own opinion, I will eventually be getting an xbox360, but, this is not because I consider it to be better than the other machines I have, just because it is different.

Rather than going round in circles stating which console is the best, why not just be content with the knowledge that whatever console you have, your happy with it.

I have the Wii and PS3, both are good machines for various reasons and when I have the 360 no doubt I will also enjoy playing on that machine too, I also have a pretty decent and powerful PC, so, until they bring out a machine that does everything, people will always continue to have differering opinions.