St Luke's bid for Graves Park / Norton Nurseries

Do you support St Luke's bid?  

486 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support St Luke's bid?

• Yes
    • No

........and what about saying something about the topic of the thread you are posting too.

I believe the question relevant here is are you in favor of St Luke's relocating to Graves Park?

As I've already stated (albeit on a different thread) I haven't made my mind up yet.

PS: Are you following me?!

I haven't made my mind up yet.

So...

You haven't made your mind up yet?

OK. So what will it take for you to make your mind up? A visitation by the ghost of Mr Graves, uttering words such as "Keep yer grabbin mits off our parks" perhaps?

Some people just fail to get the fact that Graves Park is for every person in Sheffield, not a select few, as it would become:|

So...

You haven't made your mind up yet?

OK. So what will it take for you to make your mind up? A visitation by the ghost of Mr Graves, uttering words such as "Keep yer grabbin mits off our parks" perhaps?

Some people just fail to get the fact that Graves Park is for every person in Sheffield, not a select few, as it would become:|

Why is my view on this matter so important?! I haven't got any influence over the decision. I know my councillors will consider the facts when they're voting on the matter. So why does it matter to you what I think?

Why is my view on this matter so important?! I haven't got any influence over the decision.

Because descisions made by our representatives affect us all. Therefore, you should have an opinion (or are you scared to publicly voice your opinion on anything)....

I know my councillors will consider the facts when they're voting on the matter.

The you are both foolish and naive:|

Because descisions made by our representatives affect us all. Therefore, you should have an opinion (or are you scared to publicly voice your opinion on anything)....

The you are both foolish and naive:|

I'm not scared, but I'm not going to make up an opinion that I haven't formed fully yet just to satisfy you!

Having had a number of conversations with my local councillors over this matter I would have to disagree with you there.

As I've already stated (albeit on a different thread) I haven't made my mind up yet.

PS: Are you following me?!

That's funny, you show up on every thread I post to then pull the old stalker con.

Meanwhile you're here on the St Lukes thread saying you don't have an opinion on the matter, so why are you here????????????

That's funny, you show up on every thread I post to then pull the old stalker con.

Meanwhile you're here on the St Lukes thread saying you don't have an opinion on the matter, so why are you here????????????

I was reading some of the posts and I decided to respond to one.

Isn't that how the forum works?

I was reading some of the posts and I decided to respond to one.

Isn't that how the forum works?

Oh yeah, and your response was to accuse me of following you to a thread where I am the most prolific poster.

That's not a response, its an accusation of stalking, funny how many times I've been accused of that on this thread by a newbie.

So I'll ask the question again, why are you here if you don't have an opinion, are you stalking me per chance???

Oh yeah, and your response was to accuse me of following you to a thread where I am the most prolific poster.

That's not a response, its an accusation of stalking, funny how many times I've been accused of that on this thread by a newbie.

So I'll ask the question again, why are you here if you don't have an opinion, are you stalking me per chance???

It was a flippant remark. I'm sorry if you didn't find it funny.

My first post on thios thread wasn't in response to one of your posts.

It was a flippant remark. I'm sorry if you didn't find it funny.

Nah, strangely enough I don't find accusations of stalking funny.

Nah, strangely enough I don't find accusations of stalking funny.

I didn't accuse you of stalking me. I asked if you were following me. I thought you'd understand that I meant it figuratively on the forum. I've already apologised once. I'm not going to do it again.

Come on chaps, take it to PM if you want a love in :)