Why do most people only have bad things to say about Westfield?

Just a general question most people always say westfield is a bad or scary place to live.

Any comments on this subject??? :confused::confused::):):huh::huh:

Just a general question most people always say westfield is a bad or scary place to live.

Any comments on this subject??? :confused::confused::):):huh::huh:

I just got offered a flat there, and was contemplating giving away my cats so I could have a flat. BUt then several people told me it's a bad area, and just full of blocks of flats! Also, it's a bot far away for work etc. My best friend told me no way! She lives in Lowedges, so I took her word for it lol

I don't have any experience of Westfield or surrounding areas. However what I find odd is that people say it is a bad area but that surrounding areas are OK or good. Yet the whole of S20 is so crammed together, surely the "bad elements" of Westfield will wander out and about, so is it that much worse to live in a nicer part of westfield than an adjacent part of another area?

Forgot to say that you seem to get a lot more for your money in Westfield. There is a detached house I quite like the look of with a massive long garden, nicely decorated, reasonably private, v close to a tram stop and it's probably 10k less than it would be in one of the "nicer areas". The only thing is the house does look a bit more dated externally than houses in a place like Halfway.

I've just been offered a property on here, no idea where the place is, other than it being too far away for us! I know I didnt bid on it though, does anyone know when an adapted 3 bed property was up for bidding, I dont remember seeing one?