Removing hair dye from damaged enamel in the bath.

I just re dyed my hair (that's right it's not naturally jet black:o) and it has stained the worn enamel in my old bath, my usual brand doesn't leave a mark.

I've scrubbed an scrubbed to no avail, I don't want to bleach it as this could further damage the enamel and it will be about two years before I get my new bath.

So Is there a product or technique out there for removing it or will I have to just be embarrassed by the colour of my bath for the foreseeable future?

I need help people, I'll never live it down If my mother sees the state of it:(:help:

Doesnt tooth whitening toothpaste get rid of it? I heared you smear it thickly onto the discoloured area, leave it for an hour or two then sprey jiff lemon onto it, leave it for a few minutes longer then scrub it all away with hot water.

Oxy Clean fetches hair dye out of clothing so maybe a paste of it would work on your enamel? If you can't get Oxy Clean then I'm sure that any of the oxygen-based products would have a go too (Vanish oxy action, oxy-kick etc).

Nail varnish remover, but use it very, very carefully so as to not damage the enamal, because it gets rid of the shine if you use too much.

fill the bath and drop in a couple of sterdent tablets. Or do what i would do and leave it to wear off hehe.

fill the bath and drop in a couple of sterdent tablets. Or do what i would do and leave it to wear off hehe.

Tramp!:hihi:

I just re dyed my hair (that's right it's not naturally jet black:o) and it has stained the worn enamel in my old bath, my usual brand doesn't leave a mark.

I've scrubbed an scrubbed to no avail, I don't want to bleach it as this could further damage the enamel and it will be about two years before I get my new bath.

So Is there a product or technique out there for removing it or will I have to just be embarrassed by the colour of my bath for the foreseeable future?

I need help people, I'll never live it down If my mother sees the state of it:(:help:

Couldn't you just paint the bath black?

Save cleaning it, and it will match your hair. :):P

Couldn't you just paint the bath black?

Save cleaning it, and it will match your hair. :):P

I knew I could rely on you for a sensible response:hihi:

Bleach!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No!!! I won't have any enamel left at all!