Dog walker/pet sitter needed

Im still looking for a dog walker in shiregreen/wincobank S5, I have been in touch with many of the walkers but none that cover S5.........thinking of starting my own business in this area (well would if id got enough money to leave work hehe)........any offers or advice on walkers greatly appreciated x x x

I suggest petsitting.com u can get reputable pet sitters in your local area.

Are you still looking for someone to walk your dog, I am new to this site & have just seen your post! Many thanks.

Hi all,

Joining this thread a little late :P

I'm really interested by the job of dog walker. I have had dogs most of my life and enjoy the good out doors.

I'm not experienced working with other dogs, but I'm happy to help out.

If its for a pensioner I would not charge as I think its part of our community to help. If its not a pensioner then I'll do it for a small price.

If anyone is interested, by all means give me a Private Message.

All the best

Hi all,

Joining this thread a little late :P

I'm really interested by the job of dog walker. I have had dogs most of my life and enjoy the good out doors.

I'm not experienced working with other dogs, but I'm happy to help out.

If its for a pensioner I would not charge as I think its part of our community to help. If its not a pensioner then I'll do it for a small price.

If anyone is interested, by all means give me a Private Message.

All the best

Try contacting the Cinnamon Trust - they take on volunteers to walk the dogs of people who can't walk them themselves (elderly or disabled people). It'd be a good way of getting experience, as I imagine you'd need plenty if you're looking to do it for a living. Good luck!

Try contacting the Cinnamon Trust - they take on volunteers to walk the dogs of people who can't walk them themselves (elderly or disabled people). It'd be a good way of getting experience, as I imagine you'd need plenty if you're looking to do it for a living. Good luck!

Thanks for the information.

Not really looking to do this as a form of "career". Just something to get me out of the house, so i thought i might as well hit 2 birds with 1 stone.

But yeh, thanks again ;-)

All the best

hey, im jess. i am voulenteering up at graves park in sheffield and have many pets of my own, and feel i would be able to offer this service to you myself, please dont hesitate to get in touch.:)

Hi I have been cat sitting for 23 years, and I love cats and they love me :). I am an experienced sitter, key holder, visit homes/open & close curtains/lights/mail etc. I am available around the S6, S10 area. References can be provided - PM if interested. BTW July & August limited :)

This thread was origionally startd 2008 y r ppl still posting on it?

if there are any of you dog walkers that can spare a few mins anytime during the day we are in need of dog walkers we have a small dog and an elderly dog whose owners are struggling

please get in touch with brunswick garden village or pm me,