Arthur Lee & Sons Ltd?

On 18/10/2019 at 18:34, Yvonne Harrison said:

I worked on Clive Truswell's team in the 1970's with Bob Chiswick. My friends were Glenys Knapton and Ann Pilton amongst many others. And we has a great deal of fun.

I remember you Yvonne! Lots of giggles eh? Fond memories. Bob

On 31/10/2021 at 14:30, Bob Chiswick said:

I remember you Yvonne! Lots of giggles eh? Fond memories. Bob

Hello All , found the site purely by accident , lots of names i recognise , i worked there as an apprentice initially started in 1974 - visited all the usual departments , Fitting shop, Machine shop welders / pipe fitters ,,loved it eventually settled in the  Drawing office , working for Joe Anderson / Les Naylor , David Fairest , Adolf Kolodziej , Ted Fuks, Ron Darwin , Colin Pease , all interesting men who had done their time  i learned loads , eventually made redundant in 1981 , still holds fond memories ,,

Found this site looking for info on Sundwig mills , 2 days before i'm due to retire ,,talk about circle of life😀

I worked at Arthur Lee & Sons Ltd from 1965 until the early 1970 s . I worked in the Wages dept and then the Work Study dept , I did the wages for Alloy Steel Rods and SSP and can remember a few of the names on this link. My colleagues were, Ken Holder, Peter Jackson, Jill Kerrins, Julie Garner, Ray Hancock, Pat Thomas,  Margaret Thomson,  Joyce Lack, Tony Barker, Fred Oldham , Walter Clegg and many others . It was a good company with many long serving employees.