Jump to content

Which film have you watched more than once ?

Recommended Posts

Isn’t that a kids thing?

 

I know little kids want to watch Frozen and stuff like that over and over again but I know teenage sons and daughters of friends who will watch the same film 20 or thirty times! 😵

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've watched several movies over and over again however the quickest was my wife. 

She starting watching The Wedding Singer on dvd whilst doing the ironing as the film finished she turned the tv over to Sky just as The Wedding Singer was starting and watched it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Isn’t that a kids thing?

 

I know little kids want to watch Frozen and stuff like that over and over again but I know teenage sons and daughters of friends who will watch the same film 20 or thirty times! 😵

Not if the film is good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had forgotten I'd posted on this thread. 

 

I watched West Side Story again recently. 

This is one of my favourite dance scenes from the film. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/07/2019 at 23:25, janie48 said:

I had forgotten I'd posted on this thread. 

 

I watched West Side Story again recently. 

This is one of my favourite dance scenes from the film. 

 

 

I read that they are making a new version of this film.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The very un pc Blazing Saddles we went to the pictures thinking it was a western, the wife loves cowboy films.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, pattricia said:

I read that they are making a new version of this film.

Oh that's good. I shall look forward to seeing the remake version, but I hope they don't  make too many changes especially with the music. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to see West Side Story on stage at the Theatre Royal in Newcastle a few years ago.

I expected to come out of the theatre thinking the singing would be no were near as good as the film, but I was wrong. The singing and choreography was just as good as the film, it didn’t disappoint one bit.

 

There is some lovely songs from these old musicals. I like Rodgers and Hammerstein, they have wrote some lovely musicals.  I’ve listened to some of their songs on YouTube a few times.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Bridge too Far in the hope the allies will arrive at the bridge in time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, hauxwell said:

I went to see West Side Story on stage at the Theatre Royal in Newcastle a few years ago.

I expected to come out of the theatre thinking the singing would be no were near as good as the film, but I was wrong. The singing and choreography was just as good as the film, it didn’t disappoint one bit.

 

There is some lovely songs from these old musicals. I like Rodgers and Hammerstein, they have wrote some lovely musicals.  I’ve listened to some of their songs on YouTube a few times.

 

I  went to see the stage performance of West Side Story in Sheffield a few years ago, it may have been the same touring  theatre production company you saw in Newcastle. 

 

Ive seen a few Rodgers and Hammerstein stage musicals too I really enjoyed, the best one was South Pacific. 

 

Another favourite musical is Fiddler on the Roof. 

Edited by janie48

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, janie48 said:

I  went to see the stage performance of West Side Story in Sheffield a few years ago, it may have been the same touring  theatre production company you saw in Newcastle. 

 

Ive seen a few Rodgers and Hammerstein stage musicals too I really enjoyed, the best one was South Pacific. 

 

Another favourite musical is Fiddler on the Roof. 

South Pacific was another good film, it was my late mother’s favourite film.

 

Fiddler on the Roof was good. The ending was sad when all of the Jews were given notice to leave their village.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Third Man  for the umpteenth time on tv, yesterday afternoon. 

 

Still a good film with an interesting plot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.