Lost - Season 4 - Starts Sunday 3rd Feb 9pm

Well! That's all I can say ... well ! When's the next series on? Am going to start watching from Episode 1 this summer.

Seems to be getting a bit far fetched .

LOST far fetched ? NEVER :o

Well! That's all I can say ... well ! When's the next series on? Am going to start watching from Episode 1 this summer.

next year, so you have time :D

We've just returned from Hawaii and went to loads of Lost locations!

The beach where the crash was filmed is a private beach used for police training so the public cannot go onto it, the plane isn't there anymore - we drove past.

The jetty where Michael and 'ma boy' escaped from is also in 50 first dates, we went past it.

Kuahola ranch is where most of the filming occurs - we saw Hurley's golf course (same place where Godzilla was filmed) and where Hurley started the van.

We saw the temple where Jin proposed to Sun - supposedly in Korea.

We saw the river where Sun paid off the woman - it's in Honolulu, a canal which catches rain water from the mountains.

The Sydney airport building is a convention centre in Honolulu, the bus drives past it.

We went horse riding through the jungle where a lot of the filming took place.

The area where the submarine blew up is a lake which we passed by, not far from the ranch.

I could go on but wont. Heh heh!

The beach where the crash was filmed is a private beach used for police training so the public cannot go onto it, the plane isn't there anymore - we drove past.

The jetty where Michael and 'ma boy' escaped from is also in 50 first dates, we went past it.

Kuahola ranch is where most of the filming occurs - we saw Hurley's golf course (same place where Godzilla was filmed) and where Hurley started the van.

We saw the river where Sun paid off the woman - it's in Honolulu, a canal which catches rain water from the mountains.

The Sydney airport building is a convention centre in Honolulu, the bus drives past it.

The area where the submarine blew up is a lake which we passed by, not far from the ranch.

Sounds like you had a great time! What a place to have your wedding eh? :)

Hopefully this puts some pictures to the above words. Spent a couple of hours looking at this site once I discovered it!

http://www.lostvirtualtour.com/lost/episode/index.html