Lost - Season 4 - Starts Sunday 3rd Feb 9pm

i think michael is meant to be back in ep 8 but its not made clear if he is back on the island or in a flashforeward...:D

not sure about walt tho.

Ta, hope he get's it after shooting those two girls:hihi: (I need to get a life)

Yaaaaaay!

Looking forward to it! Can't wait to see if we have another "flashforward".

Btw, it's starting late because they lost a lot of viewers during sweeps over in the states last year, not because of the writers' strike. This season will be shorter than the rest, and there are only 2 left.

The strike seems to be comming to an end so "THEY" say :roll:

'House' has about 4or 5 episodes left.

Ta, hope he get's it after shooting those two girls:hihi: (I need to get a life)

I think THAT Michael (Mikhail) is as dead as a dead dodo!

The other Michael (who's not dead so far as we know) is Walt's dad - ie a totally different character! I'm presuming he's the one who might be back, although with "Lost" I guess you never really know :)

Typical of "Lost" that it has two characters with the same name!

StarSparkle

PS I'm more concerned about whether Charlie will be back - if not, that was an awful way to lose him

"Lost" started here last night, but it was an hour of catching up ,also it explained who some of the newer characters were from the past series, I enjoyed the whole hour as I needed some things explaining too....but sadly we have to watch Charlie die all over again.

Tonight starts the "real" one.

lucky you poppins, you are getting it 3 days before us...:)

Ooh I just don't know what to do! :confused:

I can't bear waiting a whole week between episodes... but do I have the willpower to let the Sky+ recordings rack up so I can watch them in a chunk.... ? Hmmm :suspect:

The one on this Sunday - is that the recap one then?

Just watched the season opener (not the recap) and I've already bitten my nails to stumps in anticipation of where this season is heading. A much better kick-off to the season than last years (which was a bit slow for the first 6 episodes before becoming 'unmissable Tv' again).

Not expecting many answers this year as it looks like they are exploring other questions instead!

A great opening episode (plus the main focus is on Hurley, who is always worth watching).

Just watched the season opener (not the recap) and I've already bitten my nails to stumps in anticipation of where this season is heading. A much better kick-off to the season than last years (which was a bit slow for the first 6 episodes before becoming 'unmissable Tv' again).

Not expecting many answers this year as it looks like they are exploring other questions instead!

A great opening episode (plus the main focus is on Hurley, who is always worth watching).

You're obviously not a Sawyer fan then, Beakerzoid? ;)

It's those first few episodes I particularly remember :P

StarSparkle

You're obviously not a Sawyer fan then, Beakerzoid? ;)

It's those first few episodes I particularly remember :P

StarSparkle

I like Sawyer....in fact there isn't a character that I don't like on the show (I do have favourites, such as Hurley and Locke). Just felt that last season took 6 episodes to tell a 3 episode (at the most) story (I suppose it didn't help that it then took a huge season break before the rest of the season).

This year looks like it is going to be tighter plot wise.... just not sure my fingers will survive the suspense each week (with no nails left, I will be moving onto the tips next week). :)

Yes I saw it last night too....excellent, Jacks such a good actor, Hurley not so good at acting, but his characters nice.

I wonder how the story line can continute with this writers strike ? I don't get it, can't the writers sit around each others kitchen tables and write stuff with telling anyone...then just submit it like it came to them in "A Dream" after the strikes over :confused:

well I'm up to episode 12 on season 3. tey've just found jack playing 'football' with 'the others' oooohhhh, exciting! the miracle of u torrent ;)

Yes I saw it last night too....excellent, Jacks such a good actor, Hurley not so good at acting, but his characters nice.

I wonder how the story line can continute with this writers strike ? I don't get it, can't the writers sit around each others kitchen tables and write stuff with telling anyone...then just submit it like it came to them in "A Dream" after the strikes over :confused:

There are, apparantly, 8 episodes in the can ready to air. The network are hoping the strike will be over in time to get the remaining episodes soon - but will end up with a break mid season (which they were hoping to avoid). They have the basic skeleton of the sotry already mapped out - the script need 'padding out' with dialogue etc, which is what the writers will do once the strike ends.

There has been some move with the stirke over the past week, so fingers crossed.....