Childrens swimming lessons

we don't do adult swimming lessons yet as we have just started the lessons up at Mylnhurst, but if we do i'll let you know!

Can he join the swimming lessions with the kids ???

no not really as they are for children only.

we do run adult swimming lessons in Doncaster but im guessing this may be too far for your friend to travel

no not really as they are for children only.

we do run adult swimming lessons in Doncaster but im guessing this may be too far for your friend to travel

OK then, when we get to the resort, we'll just stick some armbands on him and push him into the deep end.

A crash course in swimming

Thanks for your info our two children are now having lessons here.And loving it.David is fantasic with them.:)

I can also vouch for DJR swimschool - I used to work there on a monday evening for a while, all the parents were really happy and the swimming lessons were made really fun for the kids. Maximum of 6 in a class -really enjoyed my time working there :)

Hi

we have just started a school in Aston,adult classes in the afternoon

thanks

just seen an ad in the star this week saying concord, ponds forge and hillsborough have no waiting lists at the moment

Hi could some1 tell me the price of the this swim star lessons. my 6 year old son is having lessons at the moment and hillsborough baths is just crap.

my eldest had lesson for well over a year and hes still not great.

i no they are crap i was training as a swimming teacher myself when i was younger and non of my kids are progressing that well. when i hav managed to help them myself they hav done alot better. though i cant do it regular as i hav 3 kids and all of them need to be with me in the water and you hav to hav 1 adult to 1 child in the pool .

the lessons get cancelled regular, and before now iv not been refunded and not given extra lesson, the teachers are always changing and just think the teaching is very poor.

plus the fact iv paid for 8 lesson on a block basis and 4 of them hes not been to because hes had chicken pox and i was told not to bring him while hes got scabs, taken this long for them all to fall off. they wouldnt even credit me back, even tho the doctors have said he was fine after 5 days.

thank you

I can highly recommend ZEST at Upperthorpe. They do classes for kids aged 5 and above and the teachers are excellent. I think there is a waiting list, although I don't think it is that long.

Hi can you give me more details for Zest plz, phone number or website?thanks

HI my name is Karl i work at Chapletown baths in Chapletown.I currently have spaces for pupils age 5+ for one to one swimming lessons please feel free to call me on my mobile 07539236621 or directly at the pool on 01142570354 for further information many thanks

Hi I run a swim school on a Sunday morning Momentum Leisure. I have a maximum of 6 children per class. Ages are 4+ mostly beginners..I use lots of fun and praise which makes happy little swimmers! If you would like more info feel free to call me on 07443599876

Lorraine