Caravan Storage Megathread

There is a farm near us i'm visiting tonight who aparantley charge 160 a year which if it is and there is space, seems ok, just looking for other options to make sure i'm getting a good deal.

At the moment its on our drive but I think in our deeds it says we are not meant to store it there.

yes thats really cheap - ours is at the council compund which is just over £230 a year

im struggling to find anywhere ive tried parkway and romley and a few of the others all with no success, does anybody know of anywhere with space?

South Yorkshire Caravans @ Dinnington had space about 4 weeks ago, we put our names down with Parkway and they rang back within a week with space, it seems very secure and the staff are very good price wise its not bad either. Might be worth going on he waiting list

im struggling to find anywhere ive tried parkway and romley and a few of the others all with no success, does anybody know of anywhere with space?

There used to be one at Thorpe Hesley, depends how far you are prepared to trave. We kept ours at Sturton by Stowe in Lincs

we use parkway storage just round the corner from costco, they are expensive, we pay 330 a year for single axel. they are also not open 24 hrs a day so if you are late back or want to set off early you cant.

theirs foxhill farm by the riding school going out to grena woods when i go past up their in the summer caravans come and go off their..and you can see them not its winter now the leaves have gone..give them a try

we are about take on a place and will be offering space for storage any need it still give me a call 2876721

We are about to start offering storage next to the asda with inside and outside spaces, somewhere to drop the wSTE AND TOiLET and clean the vans and fill up with fresh water and do repairs and wash them as well and to get last minute items and chemicals. Give us a call if you still need somewhere