Caravan Storage Megathread

We moved our from S Yorkshire caravans at Dinnington after someone tried to break in to it. Luckily they didn't get in but still did nearly a grand's worth of damage to the door, door frame and front window!!! That same night 4 had been broken in to - but seems they were disturbed while trying to get in to ours.

We've now got it at Romley Caravans at Barlborough

theres one just off the sheffield parkway near to the parkway markets aparently its quite good and has good access ect sorry don't know number our old neighbours used to use it x

Simple Vehicle Solutions Caravan & Car Storage

Tel: 0114 321 2160| 1, Manor Farm Court, Rose Way, Killamarsh, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S21 1TQ give them a phone call;)

I have a caravan in storage on a working farm,today the farm hand lost bales of straw off a trailer three caravans including mines were damaged.is the farmer responsible due to him employing the person driving the trailer.there are about three dozen caravans on the property in storage,we pay £250 per anum.

I have a caravan in storage on a working farm,today the farm hand lost bales of straw off a trailer three caravans including mines were damaged.is the farmer responsible due to him employing the person driving the trailer.there are about three dozen caravans on the property in storage,we pay £250 per anum.

It will be stated what protection you have on your contract. I bet it says that it is up to you to insure your caravan.

It will be stated what protection you have on your contract. I bet it says that it is up to you to insure your caravan.

cheers for the quick response,just back from seeing farmer and he gave me his insurance details(theyre real aswell lol)booked in for repairs now.

winner.

We just got ours into Valleyside Garden Centre, Manchester Rd, Crosspool, S10.

I think they may have more pitches available.

Their CASSA silver approved.

Hi there we store our van at Parkway secure storage which is off the parkway. After coming off the parkway turn right past the new diving test center,it is at the very bottom of that road.(Acres hill lane)

It has gold storage status and this can bring down the price of insurance on your van.

There is cctv and computer managed secure access.

their no is 01142 449541

Hi heres one its a great site i have my caravan on there and its the cheapest one in sheffield and it has 24hr access

Romley Caravan Storage

http://www.romleycaravanstorage.co.uk

Chesterfield Road

Barlborough, Chesterfield S43 4TZ

01246 810329

Barlborough is full with a long waiting list!!!

Try it and ask to be put on the waiting list.

As we have totally lost our van in the fire at Moor Valley last night, I was wondering if anyone knows of a good storage facility that has space? It is really such a shame, but when we get a new van, we can't leave it on there again.
Hi there is a new caravan storage opening in two weeks behind the lexus dealership in hillsborough sheffield in the old presto buildings. tel 0114 232 6510.

All the caravan storage places are all full around sheffield, the only one is the new one that is opening in Hillsborough.