Caravan Storage Megathread

anyone know of any places available now - needs to be a bit flexible with access times ,

We have a couple of spaces, M1 J31. Very secure and private

Never stored before always kept at home but recently moved, looking for as safe n cheap as possible, could I have some prices please.

Never stored before always kept at home but recently moved, looking for as safe n cheap as possible, could I have some prices please.

we are paying £250 for a site with 24hr keyfob access within 10 mins of m1 j31.

:D

we are paying £250 for a site with 24hr keyfob access within 10 mins of m1 j31.

:D

Could you share please?

Could you share please?

peppers storage (carlton forrest) nr worksop. very handy for a1 or m1. 24hr access. phil is the guy, tell him i told ya if you use him! :)

Caravan storage available pm me for details, thanks

hi was wondering how much for caravan storage and where abouts you are thanks

We are £350 for 12 months

What? I pay about £500 to keep mine on a site and for that I get 24 free nights use, electric and awning included

What? I pay about £500 to keep mine on a site and for that I get 24 free nights use, electric and awning included
What security does the site offer?

That's the most important thing to consider.

I pay £304 a year for "gold secure" storage.

No access without showing a pass card with my photo on.

A card on the car window "swiped" by the security card . If it doesn't register..no entry.

24 hour security guards on site patrolling with guard dogs.

Plus CCTV.

My pass card also has the vin number of the caravan.

I can't remove the caravan without the security guard checking the vin number on the card matches the caravan.

I'm sure I can get 24 nights camping for the £200 saved...or very close to that.

I have thought of leaving the caravan "on site" somewhere....but yet have to find a campsite with security arrangements I like.

Let's be honest here. Most campsites are in the business of running a campsite ... and not "Secure Storage".

What security does the site offer?

That's the most important thing to consider.

I pay £304 a year for "gold secure" storage.

No access without showing a pass card with my photo on.

A card on the car window "swiped" by the security card . If it doesn't register..no entry.

24 hour security guards on site patrolling with guard dogs.

Plus CCTV.

My pass card also has the vin number of the caravan.

I can't remove the caravan without the security guard checking the vin number on the card matches the caravan.

I'm sure I can get 24 nights camping for the £200 saved...or very close to that.

I have thought of leaving the caravan "on site" somewhere....but yet have to find a campsite with security arrangements I like.

Let's be honest here. Most campsites are in the business of running a campsite ... and not "Secure Storage".

Mine is not in storage it's on a proper caravan park and I can use it any time and the owners have a house which overlooks the site. Obviously if I go over the 4 free days each summer month I have to pay extra. It's been there 5 years with no problems