Caravan Storage Megathread

theres a place on the dronfield by pass,think its a farm

Plenty of room at Marquis Caravans at Dinnington.

does anybody know if theres any storage around Sheffield with 24 hour access?

I have some very good spaces for camper vans available.  PM for details

I have some hard standing next to some stables I own in the Hope valley near Bamford.

My wife keeps, nagging, telling me that it would be ideal for parking a few small motorhomes and caravans, possibly up ten during the winter months.

I have no idea what a facilities a person with a caravan/motorhome looks for or needs.

So I thought I would start a topic here and ask you guys for your help and advice.

Then I can discuss your comments with my wife and decide if it is a nonstarter or not.

Cheers

On 05/11/2019 at 13:54, MailBottle said:

I have some hard standing next to some stables I own in the Hope valley near Bamford.

My wife keeps, nagging, telling me that it would be ideal for parking a few small motorhomes and caravans, possibly up ten during the winter months.

I have no idea what a facilities a person with a caravan/motorhome looks for or needs.

So I thought I would start a topic here and ask you guys for your help and advice.

Then I can discuss your comments with my wife and decide if it is a nonstarter or not.

Cheers

Planning permission and liability insurance to start with.

Planning permission and liability insurance to start with.

Have been parking horse boxes and trailers on the land for the last 50+ years and all people using the land must have their own liability insurance.

More interested in what people that own a caravan or motorhome look for or expect to find on a storage site.

I’m looking for somewhere to store a caravan North Sheffield. I notice a new one at Deepcar, got price for it just wondering if anything else was out there? I know of Oughtibridge and Parkway. 

We've recently moved to Mosborough and we're looking for a place to store our touring caravan. At the moment we pay £220 for the year on a farm so looking for something similar. 

Does anyone know of any farms or similar near by.  It's 40 minutes away from our current place so anything closer than that is a bonus! 

Thank in advance 🙂

Hi.  I'm looking for somewhere to store a campervan off road.  Anyone know of anywhere?

Thanks

Any storage available for small tourer any one , please message if so