Caravan Storage Megathread

I have been on waiting list for Parkway for a while now - am looking for suitable caravan storage.

There one just off Tinsley roundabout Meadow bank road. Saw the sign when we past last Thursday. Think Its new

Hello all

In case any of you are looking for storage I thought I'd let you know I've recently got mine in at Outibridge Caravan Holdings

There were a couple of spaces available, not sure what sizes they were but I got mine in on a 20 foot space

Regards

Mark

Does anyone know if Oughtibridge would store a campervan?

I'd love to have one, need to look into finance etc., but part of the consideration is having somewhere to keep it (as it wouldn't be practical to keep it near home).

Does anyone know if Oughtibridge would store a campervan?

I'd love to have one, need to look into finance etc., but part of the consideration is having somewhere to keep it (as it wouldn't be practical to keep it near home).

I would imagine so, best to pop in and ask at reception. They are really nice down there

Hi

Does anyone know where there is availability to store my caravan. Every where I have contacted seems to be full. Any contacts/numbers would be great.

Thanks

i am looking for secure caravan storage

---------- Post added 01-08-2017 at 16:59 ----------

Caravan storage available, pm me if your interested, very close to m1 motorway.

i am looking for caravan storage

---------- Post added 01-08-2017 at 17:05 ----------

I am looking for caravan storage

I am also looking for caravan storage S6 Sheffield or not too far away. (Can't PM due to rule on 5 posts before PM)

Those offering storage on this thread please PM me.

Any body know of a storage place for caravans in sheffield :help:

I am thinking of doing caravan storage, anyone have an ideas about where to start?

---------- Post added 04-10-2017 at 17:52 ----------

I have land and space just no idea how to get people interested?

I am thinking of doing caravan storage, anyone have an ideas about where to start?

---------- Post added 04-10-2017 at 17:52 ----------

I have land and space just no idea how to get people interested?

ah, so that's why you were so aggressive and abusive when I put up the link to the caravan site regs in response to the O.P of the other thread. Your behaviour is not conducive to attract clientele. Lucky for you, the mods deleted your abuse.

---------- Post added 04-10-2017 at 20:15 ----------

I am also looking for caravan storage S6 Sheffield or not too far away. (Can't PM due to rule on 5 posts before PM)

Those offering storage on this thread please PM me.

There is one near Chapeltown, two near the Parkway, one at Hellaby (Rotherham), junction 1 of the M18. Not sure if the caravan place at Dinnington (junction 31 of the M1) does storage. They sell vans and have a lot on site but they may or may not offer a storage service. Easy to find on 'net if interested. I only know of these, there may be more.

Does any one know of any caravan storage in Sheffield/Rotherham that has spaces available. Thanks