Whirlow Farm ...

My g/f is a teacher who volunteers every year to go and stay there for the week, she is going again soon, she loves every minute of it. I always try and take our daughter up at night so she can see her mommy for a bit haha the kids are always having a really nice time.

She tells me all the games and jobs they do, it sounds great wish I had gone when I was young.

update

got a call yesterday for my son's teacher, letting us know what a great time he was having.

He's been watching the lambs being born

i'm looking forward to him coming home tomorrow to tell me all about his time there and what he's been doing.

hope they see some snow before they come home though.

at 9 years old these kids hav'nt experienced snow like we used to.

My daughter goes to Whirlow on Wednesday for 2 nights. She's so excited im probably feeling like you were last week, she has only ever stayed with family. Im sure she will love it but i'll worry the whole time i'm sure...

.... how did you son find it?? and how did u??

thanks for advice

vicky:help:

my son has'nt come home yet. he's home tomorrow.

looking forward to seeing him though.

i keep checking weather to make sure he'll be ok

He's come home

yes he realy enjoyed it.

all kids got off the coach looking like they'd slept rough for a week and looking as though they needed a good bath a good hot meal and a nice warm bed

im not saying that they didnt there, but nothing like home:)

joel rode Bracken, watched lambs being born and named 2 of them (Angel & Prince)

pigglets worn born this morning.

so many exciting things happening

he wants to go back......so thats saying something

I stopped at Whirlow Hall Farm when I was in year 2 that was 13 years ago now lol. It was really really good, can remember collecting the eggs in the morning and seeing the bull with 48 wives :) it was fab!!