Does anyone know where I could sell 2 verandahs for a caravan?

i am having wooden decking on my van and have 2 veranders to sell, does anyone know anywhere that buys them?

i am having wooden decking on my van and have 2 veranders to sell, does anyone know anywhere that buys them?

i would be intersted if you described them

If you ask in the office at the Robin Hood site they will put you in touch with a couple of blokes who work there who also buy them. I don't know how much they will give you for them but they sell them from £60 onwards.

Both my caravans already have verandas but I'll see if any of my friends with caravans are looking for any. How much are they?

ooo right, our van is on robin hood so could always ask. thanks

we are looking to buy veranda for our van at mablethorpe could you please give me deatails of how big they are and the cost thankyou

we do have photos available.

What size are they? What are they made of? How much are they? And should this not be moved to the 'For Sale' forum?

i was only asking if anyone knew anywhere that would buy them and thats why they are in discussions. Then people started asking for pics. So it will be put in for sale too.

tried robin hood they said just to advertise them inoffice as people are always after veranders. So when we go down if nothing comes of advertising them on here we will advertise them in the office..thanks x

now 475 for a quick sale