Can you put a dead dog in a wheeley bin?

I have a catalytic converter if anyone wants to borrow it! I also have an autoclave for cremating dogs ... it works on very high temperatures and is definitely guaranteed to be the last time you hear your dog go 'WOOF!' ... Contact me at the address below ... serious enquiries only ... terms and conditions may apply! This is a general service announcement. :hihi:

Putting a wheely bin into a dead dog... Now thats an experiment Id like to try.

we had a good laff at the comments on here i dug an hole and put my dog in the garden she was too heavy to lift into the wheelie bins lol but i suppose if thats how you would like to go then by all means it would be cheaper on all are pockets if we could just chuck our dead in a bin lol leave it for the bin man they would be too keen on complaining your bins heavy lol my nan burried hers in the woods although not supposed to she walked her there everyday so y shouldnt she still be able to lol your post has picked my dull day up :)

What's wrong with just selling them to the local Tandoori like the vets do ?

I could never have put my dog in the bin, I'd rather have taken a shovel and driven miles to bury him somewhere decent.

I found a dead fox under my car one morning, no, I did not run over it. I called DEFRA and they said put it in the bin, so I did.

Yeah, chuck it in. It`s only an object when its dead.

My garden contains three dogs, two cats, two hamsters and a canary. No, I am not a serial pet killer, I have just lived here a while. I bury them without any covering as that prevents decomposition but know where they all are, and they are deep enough not to be dug up by the most enthusiastic gardener.

Now me, I may well end up in the bin but don't care.

Bury it in the garden and put a rose bush on top.

You know it’s the right thing to do.

:roll:

Do you put the fire out first ?:huh: before you plant the rose bush I mean only Iv had to hit the dog to keep it still and I keep burning my hands

I can't believe you lot. Dog is supposed to be mans best friend, part of the family. Would you stick your granny in the bin, after all we're part of the food chain too in some parts of world, your faithful friend deserves the same dignity you would expect others to give you.