Anyone from Wybourn?

My gran lived on Saunders place for many many years. Her name was Doris and she lived there from either late 1930's or early 1940's right up until early 2000's

she died about 3 years ago but lived there first with grandad George and her sons tony and Ken and then with Burt after Grandad died in the early 1970's.

I have just found out my dad Tony saved a young boys life at cowleyshaws pond in the early 1950's and would love to hear if anyone else knew him and have any stories to tell

shaun garratty is my brother in law's cousin.Wat about pamela did you know here?

hi all boundary road number 1 lived there for years right across from pub good times they were

hi i use to go in the winsor do you remember the thorpes,fishers,and meyers,there all lived on boundary road

i lived on southend road in the 80s and i went to manor lodge school any one know any one from the wybourn estate

did anyone know the murdochs russell craig and julie in the seventies lived on wybourne

im on southend place but dont know many peeps soz

uSED TO KNOW THE LIVERSIDGE FAMILY , THINK THEY LIVE ON THE WYBOURN NOW

i live on wybourn and left wybourn school in1965

lived on wybourn for all 28 yrs of my life maltravers crescent,rd and now on saunders place the familly name is jones:)

lived on wybourn for all 28 yrs of my life maltravers crescent,rd and now on saunders place the familly name is jones:)
Do/did you know John Elliott (with missing thumb), and if so is he still alive?

not sure pal wot rd did he live on rings a bell though wot age group

not sure pal wot rd did he live on rings a bell though wot age group
Not sure what road, but Maltravers rings a bell. He'd be in his 80's if he hasn't smoked himself to death. Has thumb missing from his right hand as a result of an accident in steelworks many years ago. Last seen working at Cole Brothers car park in the 1980s.

Smashing bloke with a sense of humour to match.:)