Anyone from Wybourn?

Does anybody remember the Saville's ?

I remember Sandra was in her class in 1956

anybody remember the Baldwins they lived on maltraves close

Hi does anybody remember William Fletcher who went to Wybourn School from 1951-1961 he lived on Wybourn House Road.

Does any body come of whites lane at the top near Harrys chippy, lived there from 46 to 82 now live in Zimbabwe BEEN IN AFRICA NOW 45 YEARS, long time

Anyone remember the wards?

Hi I was of the wybourn my brothers are zumwalt.

one still lives there Elvo.

I'm omo marie hennah was my name.

my best friend was Rose Bark and brenda buckler. my cousin.gills. and fieldhouse .

my gran was Martha with the white sharf around her face,

Would love to find Roes again.

if you know where she is let her know please .

thank you I live in malta now.

marie

:help:

Hello Marie hennah.I remember your family very well.My sister and brothers used to go to wybourn school with them. I also remember your gran.If i remember she use to wear a greyish coat . I was only a child when we live on wybourne at the bottom of maltravers terrace. We was called the Bells. Sorry i cannot help the finding Roes.

Hello Marie hennah.I remember your family very well.My sister and brothers used to go to wybourn school with them. I also remember your gran.If i remember she use to wear a greyish coat . I was only a child when we live on wybourne at the bottom of maltravers terrace. We was called the Bells. Sorry i cannot help the finding Roes.

Hi

yes I remember the bells.hope you are all ok.

thank you for writing to me.

i use to go to you house. i think your sisters would remember me .

all the best marie

Marie Hennah. My sister name is Janet. My name is pat.Sadly both my parent have passed away. I dont know if you remember David shaw, but i was talking to him on face book. I asked him if he remember you, and he did.They lived top end of maltravers terrace.How long have you lived in Malta.I live on the Manor, as do clifford, clive, David lives Gleadless.Say hello to all the family .

what year did you go to wybourn school

Went to Wybourn School from 1947 until 1957 then went down Treaton Colliery then out to Africa, been here ever since

Marie Hennah. My sister name is Janet. My name is pat.Sadly both my parent have passed away. I dont know if you remember David shaw, but i was talking to him on face book. I asked him if he remember you, and he did.They lived top end of maltravers terrace.How long have you lived in Malta.I live on the Manor, as do clifford, clive, David lives Gleadless.Say hello to all the family .

Did the David Shaw live at the top of Whites Lane, had a brother called Chris

Hi begood, The David shaw i knew lived top of maltravers terrace, had brothers, Billy Robert and tex, sister jean , pat , sorry cannot remember the other one.