Accident on Chesterfield Road

I live on Chesterfield Road (opposite Somerfield) and am setting off for work soon. There are cars driving up and down the road - if anyone knows the bus situation by 9:15am, can they let me know ?? Dunno how im gonna get to work ???

I live off Derbyshire line and I am going to walk to Abbydale Rd to get the bus to work about 9-45.

Been told buses are all diverted down Woodseat's Rd not even coming near us.

so is the 10 not even running? or the 33?

Don't think so you could try calling travel line on 01709 515151 to confirm.

How do i get to Abbeydale Road ? Can i walk down Little London Road ? Or will i need to go Woodseats way ? Actually - those stairs halfway up to Woodseats - if i go down them, will i get to Abbeydale ?

Cheers for the PM BusMan - all help is appreciated !!

I NEED to get to work, i help run exams and its our busiest time !

There was one odious creature who thought it was more important to take photos with her posh digital SLR rather than help and I know she lives in the area. If one of those photos appears online I'm going to shove that camera so far up your arse you will be able to close focus on your tonsils.

There is a time and place for things and that was not one of them

I know it probably seemed like a really insensitive thing to do (it wasn't me, by the way) but if this was a murder, her photos might prove to be useful to the investigation? Lets hope that was her reason for doing it. Also, people react oddly to stressful situations, so she really might have thought she was helping.

I hope you are doing ok. I also stopped to help, and I think I talked to you briefly. I wanted to say that I really felt for you being caught up in the situation and I hope you find a way to deal with it all. Just horrible.

Seems a car was coming up Chesterfield Road wanting to turn into petrol station. Car coming down outside lane flashed the car to turn in. As it did so a car came down the inside (bus) lane, didn't see car and crashed straight into it. :(

Just driven up to get home and there has been what looks like quite a bad accident outside the somerfield petrol station, that side of the road is closed so traffic is having to take turns to pass in each direction.

Moving very slowly.

Not sure what has happened but there are two fire engines, about 5 police cars and an ambulance, when we passed it looked like they were trying to cut sombody out of a car.

Avoid it if you can, traffic is backed up all the way to Pondsfords and probably just as bad in Woodseats.

Seems a car was coming up Chesterfield Road wanting to turn into petrol station. Car coming down outside lane flashed the car to turn in. As it did so a car came down the inside (bus) lane, didn't see car and crashed straight into it. :(

This was Saturdays RTA not yesterday afternoons murder outside milan's takeaway

I've already reported to the Mods once, that they have merged two completely different threads. The murder from sunday at the bottom of Chesterfield road and the Accident adjacent to somerfield further up Chesterfield road from saturday.

Thanks for the messages folks. Im gonna try walking Little London Road way.

cheers

Whatever the cause of it, he didnt derserve that im sure! The guy was asian..Does anyone now who he is?