Benefit thief - Should I report them?

And if those offers aren't possible, for several reasons?

If you want to bully someone, at least have the balls to do it directly, rather than with snide comments, all of which can be shot down in (legal) flames.

ok, in no particular order:

this is not bullying.

You havent shot anything down. You have simply been incapable of understanding my point.

I have addressed the person directly, who in turn managed to get that particular thread deleted. It is for that reason alone that i am not 'naming names'.

If i don't particularly like something that is occurring, I have a right to opine freely about it. I am choosing to do so on this (public) forum.

Cheers:)

this is not bullying.

You havent shot anything down. You have simply been incapable of understanding my point.

I have addressed the person directly, who in turn managed to get that particular thread deleted. It is for that reason alone that i am not 'naming names'.

If i don't particularly like something that is occurring, I have a right to opine freely about it. I am choosing to do so on this (public) forum.

It is bullying if you have no proof whatsoever if the jobs that have been offered are suitable for the person that you are accusing of being workshy.

That person does not have to justify any decisions on taking or not taking a potential job to you as long as he can show reasons to the benefits people.

i know a few and it seems wrong to me but as they are friends it seems wrong??!!!

and i have been told they can only get done if the person who tells on them goes to court??!!!

this is not bullying.

It is by the back door.

Utter nonsense. I have given you legal reasons why the situation in question is legal, and why it should be. You haven't got a leg to stand on.

I'm not naming anyone either, yet that person is doing nothing illegal. Is this too difficult for you to understand?

I would think that picking on someone by the back door is a pretty slimy way of doing it, especially when you clearly have absolutely no idea of the legislation involved. The schoolyard bully again.

Cheers ;)

i know a few and it seems wrong to me but as they are friends it seems wrong??!!!

and i have been told they can only get done if the person who tells on them goes to court??!!!

Absolutely not, and any allegations are made anonymously anyway. The person who made the allegation never has to disclose any personal details.

I would think that picking on someone by the back door is a pretty slimy way of doing it, especially when you clearly have absolutely no idea of the legislation involved. The schoolyard bully again.

Cheers ;)

^^^ What he said.

I reported a post on the previous, deleted, thread, because I thought it was unnecessary and probably cruel.

It seems to me that happyhippy and medusa have pointed out clearly enough that what you're doing is (a) factually incorrect and (b) bullying.

Why not just stop?

is it true you can get £50 reward for shopping people who are claiming benefits while working.?

is it true you can get £50 reward for shopping people who are claiming benefits while working.?

It's completely untrue.

Ok, so i may or may not know someone who is claiming benefits while working.

Do i report this person to the benefits hotline or do i leave it?

Shop 'em - thieving scum.