Zeitgeist the Movie

I watched it an enjoyed it folowing the link posted here at the weekend. Is it really all rubbish Wildcat? Even the religious bit? What a shame!

Its conspiracy theory filled bull crap....

;4118362']Its conspiracy theory filled bull crap....

I'm open to the fact that it isn't all true but some of the theories are probably worth exploring further.

What about the molten steel after the World Trade Centre crash?

It is an interesting collection of conspiracy theories, but almost entirely wrong.

Wikipedia has an entry on it.

The Wikipedia article mentioned a couple of errors in it and made reference to some who criticised it, but it certainly didn't say it is almost entirely wrong. Why do you think it is?

I'm open to the fact that it isn't all true but some of the theories are probably worth exploring further.

What about the molten steel after the World Trade Centre crash?

Quite a good blog on the subject

i have watched this numerous times, and it is very thought provoking..

the federal reserve part was very interesting.. and look at whats happening at the moment with banks, big banks are calling in the debts and smaller abnks are going pop.

a lot of stuff is linked to each other...

911, free masonry, new world order, illuminati, rfid chip, kiddy finger printing....

this stuff is scary and happening now but you dont know it..

if you really want to scare yourself start looking at the year 2012, nibiru, planet x, doomsday seed vaults..

a good forum is the david icke forum, lots of debate and stuff you wont find in the papers, and dont worry its not full of crazy lizard believers

I once watched a David Icke documentary. He was saying that the evidence of lizard people was everywhere and took the camera crew on a tour of London to prove it.

I have to admit, there are a lot of lizards!

some stuff i agree with some i dont, but his site is full of useful stuff and some good debates.

thats where i learned about kiddy printing and now i fully understand that its not for library or dinner time purposes.